Author's Note and Acknowledgements

Hey Wattpad People!

Wow, just wow. I can't believe that's the end...the actual end of Ink Me Insane. This story started over 8 years ago as a literal dream and didn't even get written beyond a prologue and one paragraph until 4 years ago. A year and a half of pouring my soul into this and I have to admit, I'm incredibly proud of it. Yes, it has a lot of work needed for re-writes, but I'm just so happy to have finished.

So a lot of thanks are in order. I'm a big believer in showing appreciate, so here goes.

To anyone who has read, voted, or commented on Ink Me Insane. Thank you a million times over and that's still not enough. I was so discouraged often when writing this at the beginning, but finding people who cared as much for the story as I did was a miracle and a great joy to share. So thank you and thank you again.

A special thanks to anyone who got a chapter dedication as they were readers who voted often or commented often, I love my ghost readers as well and I would totally dedicate to you if I knew who you were.

A couple other special thanks,

To Sornea for always being an amazing supporter of the story and writing helpful feedbacks and critiques on every chapter.

To janmwhite for their excitement and support for the story, commenting about how it was keeping them from doing stuff like school XD, and going so far as questioning about new updates.

To Kiera_Savage for all the love and support, and giving me a high honor of comparing it to being as addicting as anime.

To Dreaming-Of-The-Fae for the support and comments, as well to Lucy, for talking with Michael and helping him to come into his own.

To AaronRyuchi because your running comments on the lines as you read make me laugh and also you are good at bringing up things I didn't think of originally.

To Alexis_Winters for sticking with me since close to the beginning, despite inconsistent updating schedule.

To pintobeth first for making #KillKristy a thing XD and also for all the support with great comments. Love your reactions still so much.

Finally, to 3pointt14 ,the final dedication in this story, because I would not be here without you, kinda ridiculous considering I've never even really talked to you. But way back when over a year ago I first started curiously poking around Wattpad, I stumbled upon your book Mad As A Hatter and feel in love with the story. Not only, that I was impressed with you as a person, you created a unique story and were true to you as an author and person. It made me think that perhaps I could do it too despite my fear and here I am now. So thank you for that.

Thank you everyone for coming along on this insane ride. Hope you enjoyed it.

Rene, Karo, and Kai as well as the rest of the rag tag crew will return in the second book of the series. There will also be a character interview to wrap up the book, but this is still the official end and farewell, for now at least. =)