Character Interview

Inked: Hey, welcome to the interview everyone. I'll be hosting and asking all the questions, you can call me Inked. Today I will be talking to Rene Sparks, Michael Prince, and Declan Gray.

Rene: *Turns around* I'm leaving.

Inked: No wait! I haven't even started.

Rene: I don't know why I agreed to this nonsense. *runs into someone*

Michael: *Grinning and starts corralling her back to her seat* Don't worry Sparky, we won't get too personal. Everyone knows you are an emotional block of ice. *takes a seat* Also for the official record, I also accept going by Prince Charming or Hottie McHottie.

Rene: *sticks out tongue* Then why do you even stick around?

Michael: *shrug* Hey even ice can be melted with time and some heat, that or a little patient and hard work can turn even the coldest ice into a beautiful work of art.

Declan: *Takes the last seat* Well at least she's not a flaming inferno of undeserved ego. Why are we all even here? We all know that Michael will chatter enough for the rest of us. I'll be surprised if anyone else even gets a chance to talk.

Michael: Can't help it if everyone loves me and would rather hear what I have to say over a stick. *winks*

Rene: *face palm*

Inked: Alrighty then...well, why don't we get started? First question, what was it like living at the Asylum?

Rene: Hell comes to mind as well as many other words not meant for polite company.

Michael: Well, it did mean you got to meet me, so it couldn't be all bad.

Rene: *blinks* I stand corrected, it was worse than Hell. Hell doesn't have him to deal with.

Declan: I can't speak for them, but for me the Asylum was a job. You came in and you left. I had only started a month before everything went down, but it wasn't a pleasant place for the patients that much was obvious. Though guards were paid very well to keep quiet, I had taken the job to pay for school and it more than covered my tuition.

Inked: Oh, your going to school? What for?

Declan: I was  majoring in Engineering before all this happened, it no longer seems likely I finish.

Silence

Michael: *cough* Awkward...

Declan: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I do hope to go finish one day, but given the Asylum burning down I need to lay low for a while.

Inked: *Nods* Understandable, I'm still sorry that it has been put on hold. So you want to be an engineer, what about you two? If you had a normal life, what would you be?

Michael: I want cowboy firefighter that is also a super model and movie star, the first ever to be in space!

Inked: Um...

Rene: Moving on, when I was younger I used to want to be a vet. I like animals, they make much more sense than people.

Inked: In that case, dog or cat person?

Rene: Definitely dogs.

Delcan: Cats.

Michael: All of the above!  Though if I could choose any animal it'd be a fox, the tricksters of the animal kingdom. Not only are they sly and adorable, just like me, in addition the fur color already matches my hair.  Not that it matters which animal in the long run, of course, they all love me too.