Abandonment

"Honey, get ready! I have a surprise for you!" 'That's odd. Mom's usually very hostile. Something is up.' I mentally wondered. Quickly i zipped on the very long, black hoodie. It's a mens large because my daddy gave it to me right before he passed. You see he always used to wear it so his scent still lingered on the comfy keepsake.

I ripped down the stairs and stood infront of my always abusive mom. Daddy always protected me from her, though. The only reason they were together was because mom threatened to kill me if he left. I hate that fucking gold digging slut that was my guardian/mom.

The curly black haired women led me to the car and let me sit in the front seat! Her shoulder lenght hair, that resembled a lion mane on a bad hair day bobbed on her neck as she walked over to the driver's side and took a seat. The black leather seat groaned under her plumb body. She turned the key in the ignition, signaling the start of her 2017 black suv ford explorer.

The bad smelling vehicle smoothly coasted down various roads and intersections. Finally, we reached our destination. A heavily wooded forest that was exactly forty six miles away from the hell hole called home. Yes, i counted every mile. Even though I'm only eight I have the IQ of a genious college student. As we arrived she unlocked the doors, opened mine, and roughly shoved me out the door. By the time i recovered from the fall she was long gone.

*Sigh* 'I was expecting something like this to happen eventually. Meh, lets explore this magnificent woodland!' My favorite atmosphere was a forest at 45° and it being a bit foggy and misting at the same time. This is perfect, Heaven on Earth! I started wondering around, my earbuds feeding me my music. I am ADDICTED to my music. Amazon prime music is the best!

I could sense someone stalking me as I was prancing around so I unconsciously shifted forms. My short form grew tall and slender with razor sharp claws and spikes. The hoodie being protected by the shadow flesh that grew over it. My now glowing electric blue eyes instantly found the target, a stalker. I was the same height as the snow white, faceless creature's eyes met mine. An unspoken warning was sent with my glare.

  He slowly approached with his body language showing that he was no threat

  He slowly approached with his body language showing that he was no threat. I turned back into my human form. Me being the tomboy that i am, once again looked like a raven black haired male. I looked away and resumed my mental mapping of the forest around me. The being in the buisness suit always close by.

As night crept across the multicolour sky the stranger dissapeared. I no longer sensed his presence and found a nice patch of shadows. My body turned to onyx coloured shadow smoke. After a few minutes I fell into a relaxed state, still listening to my music. Never in my life had I been this relaxed and overjoyed. Except for when my daddy took me to a simular place in which he and I had a picnic, at midnight.