Another Side Of One

My eyes shot open as I darted to the bedroom door. My mind harbored a parasite of sorts. The parasite was my true self.

I fell onto the floor as pain ripped throughout my body. It was Eclipse (Sorry, just love that name...) taking form. My ragged mane called hair turned into an undercut style. My gunmetal eyes and hair colour was the only thing simular to my previous form. (He's like the picture except without the piercings) Yes, Eclipse is a guy.

I stood up with Darkness traveling up my arm till he reached my fair skinned neck. He loosely wrapped around it like a scarf. In this form I was sixteen btw. I stood up and strode out into the hall. Like bees to honey the creepypastas swarmed me, weapons drawn. I smirked before transporting behind the hord.

"They don't underssstand, Master. For they don't know that we're the most powerful of all the shadows. That's why the rest are all dead." My venomous friend pointed out.

"Good point." After I stated that the creepypastas once again surrounded us. "Why do you keep doing that?" I questioned my new family, annoyance written all over my face. Jeff decided to answer by jabbing his knife at me. Like always, it passed right through me. Fear suddenly took hold of the creepypastas.

"Who are you? And, why do you have my daughter's snake?" Slender snarled. I sighed and looked at him with a bored stare.

"Eclipse IS Mystery's true form. But, it has been locked away for so long. Finally after four years he has took form once more. I am his snake and he is my master." My black mamba explained. I smiled and nuzzle him.

"Thanks for explaining, you ferocious  beast!" I teased my serpent. In return he giggled. Everyone lowered their weapons and just stared.

"Oh, and that's also why Mystery was taken control by such a great bloodlust." Darkness added. I just nodded as I pulled dad into a hug. In this form my hoodie fit perfectly! For a few seconds he was frozen in place. But, after he recovered he hugged back.

Now, let's eat some steak!" I cheered before darting to the kitchen. My stomach rumbled in such anticipation that I was drooling. Slender just chuckled before preparing the feast.