Encountering A Psycho

'Two days since that bitch  (autocorrect said 'bit cheaper', lol)  who called herself my mother left me here.' I mentally snarled. I managed  myself well. All my life I've learned survival techniques and tips, along with me being a shadow creature, made it incredibly easy.

Music was blaring in my ears and my eyes were closed but I knew someone was approaching. Their silent, even without my music on, footsteps vibrated the ground. I could sense the disturbance and my mind instantly created the man in my mind but without colour, like a blueprint. Choppy hair, kitchen knife in hand, no eyelids, and a smile carved into his face. I lifted my head, eyes still closed and my music still deafening loud. "I know you're there and approaching.

                  ¤Jeff's POV¤

How? I could here her music from here and see her eyes closed. She was probably talking to herself... Yeah, that's it. I continued to silently and invisibly approach with my weapon drawn. In a swift movement she reached her small, neutral skin, coloured fingers in one of her pockets, grabbed a throwing knife, and threw it at my heart. It hit her target like a bullseye, perfect shot.

A second later her dull, gunmetal coloured eyes opened. "You're obviously not human. You would've died instantly from that." She whispered, more to herself than me, as she pointed to her throwing knife that was still imbedded in my non beating heart. I smirked as I lunged at her with my favorite knife.

The knife and me just went through her as she turned into black smoke. The smoke collected into a mass before it took form of a spiky black creature with glowing electric blue eyes. "Sorry dumbass, but you can't kill me. I'm a shadow creature." Her voice monotone. I just growled and went to strike at her again, she was still in that monster form.

It snickered as my knife passed through it and it swung it's right hand at me. The razor sharp claws shredded my hoodie and sliced through my pale skin like it was softened butter. The thing then threw me into a tree that was ten yards away like I weighed nothing. It took human form again and resumed it's earlier activities, laying against the same tree as earlier.

My body slid down the bark and faceplanted on the wet soil. I slowly got up, my everything burning in pain. I limped back to the mansion in agony and bleeding a lot.

I fell a foot infront of the mahogany door. I tried to move but my body refused. All I could do was mentally call out to slendy. "Help." He instantly teleported and gently picked me up with one of his raven black tendrils. We teleported to Doctor Smiles who instantly fixed me up.

"Who did this to you, Jeffery?" The faceless man interregated in my mind. I sighed before answering.

"It was a little girl in the woods. She turned into a black monster! My knife and I just ghosted through her! She claimed she was something called a shadow creature!" I whined with anger and embarrassment. He then 'looked' at me like he was scared. This must be bad if Slendy is scared. He's not scared of anything.

                  ¤Slender's POV¤

How can she be one?!?! Those dangerous creatures are extinct!!! How did he even return alive?!?! She must've been EXTREMELY gentle when attacking. Shadow creatures are more powerful than any other thing in the world!?!?

"Jeffery, you're lucky that she just gently attacked you. You must realize that you might've declared war against the most powerful creatures alive." His face turned to terror. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna try to apologize to her." I reassured him before transporting to the shadow creature's destination.

  The little girl was sitting down, earbuds screaming out music, and her eyes closed. "Hello again, mister no face." She greeted, eyes still closed. Of course, they can see through the vibrations around them! "To what do I have the pleasure of seeing you again?" She's polite! Her gunmetal eyes opened and instantly landed on me.