Agreements

¤Slender's POV¤

The girl smirked as I apologized. "I'm sorry for Jeffery trying to hurt you. Although he did that can you just forgive and forget?" I was really nervous about her answer.

"Why should I? How do I benefit from this cease fire?" That sly devil taunted.

"How about this ... You can live at my mansion with the creepypastas." I offered. She rolled her wrist for more. "And you can go out when ever you want." She nodded at this, a smile apparent on her tan face.

She refused to teleport, so instead we begun our long walk to home. She actually took out the earbud that didn't have a mic attached to it and let me listen to her music. She actually does have an amazing taste in music. DUBSTEP!!!

Every now and then she would talk to me about different animes. Especially OHSHC, AOT, Death Note, and Kamisama Kiss. She mostly talked about how their plots and characters were so unique and intriguing. I didn't know a little girl could know such complicated words. One thing that peaked my interest was when she said, 'I really wish there where fox familiars in real life, that would be nice!'

Finally, after two hours of non stop hiking through the woods we reached my run down yet inviting mansion. She sprinted over to the door and ghosted through it, I immediately teleported to see what was going on.

Before me stood the shadow creature in it's true form. When she spotted me she immediately tackled me into a hug. With her face snuggling my chest she let out a muttered whisper. "Thank you, it's perfect. You're now my new daddy!" There was a hint of sadness as she said that last sentence.

"We should introduce you to the others." I suggested. After hearing no response I looked down to see her asleep and leaning against me. Still, her tiny arms were tightly bounding me into a strong hug. I sighed and smiled before kissing her head. This is going to be nice, I just know it.