A part of me

Finally in the house Lluvia put her bag in her room and went straight to the kitchen.  As soon as she stepped in she noticed the bottles of liquor on the counter her uncle started early. Lluvia glanced at the calendar and noticed the date ... it was the first. She knew what time it was she was in trouble. On the first her uncle would beat her to insure her submission as her aunt egged him on as she watched and laughed at her fate. This would go on until Lluvia practically begged to sign over the check as long he stopped. She tried not to think of it and continued prepping for dinner.

   Uncle Manuel walked into the kitchen stood there watching drinking his beer saying nothing just watching.

Manuel's Pov:
When did she grow up. Look at her so firm nice thighs , long legs a tight ass, perky breast begging to be squeezed and not to bad on the eyes pretty little number. If Elsa where not so close to coming home I might just give it a go. Fuck it the little bitch owes me she's living under my roof. To think I have to put up with her ass I should be able to tap that ass instead of waiting around for some little punk to hit it. Oh no she's mine along with that money the idiot of my brother left her. She won't come willingly I'll just make her. For starters I won't fucker up today gain her trust let her think I'm changing will see how this works.

Manuel : Lluvia your support check arrived I need you to sign it. I don't want to have to make you you hear me.

Lluvia : Yes sir.

Manuel : See your uncle can be a sweet guy so what you say when some ones nice to you.

Lluvia : Thank you.

Manuel : Well get over here and give your uncle a lil kiss. ........ Come on get your ass over here!

Lluvia rushed to his side care full not to lean into him she barely pecked his cheek. Just as she was pulling away Manuel grabbed a fist full of her hair and turned her to face him. Forcing his drunken lips on her thrusting his tung down her throat his other hand snaked around her waist forcing her against his body forcing her to feel the evidence of his errection. She pushed against his body trying to get free to no avail luckily her uncle heard the front door open. He released her throwing her across the room with her falling on the ground but not before hitting her face against a cabinet.

    Elsa her aunt walks in to see Lluvia fall.

Elsa : Did she sign.

Manuel : No not yet but she already agreed.

Elsa : Is that blood on her face.

Elsa walked over to see Lluvia fumbling to get up on her feet.

Elsa: Fuck. Manuel you marked her. We agreed not the face.

Manuel just looked with a blank stare as if nothing was said. She quickly turned to face her niece and hissed at her.

Elsa: You better remember the rules of else the consequences of your betrayal will surpass any thing you have felt in the past you hear me.

Elsa grabbed Lluvia by the hair helping her completely on her feet. Then punched her as hard as she could in the stomach. Lluvia doubled over.

Lluvia : Yes ma'm

Next day Lluvia prepared breakfast she was to sign the blasted check when she returned from school. Today was her 16 birthday and nothing. She also would graduate early and these where her last days of school she prayed collage might save her but being a minor she doubted it. She waited for them to leave before grabbing a toast and coffee before heading to school. Sean waited for her to blocks over. Lluvia walked with her head down she did not notice him parked there . Sean honked his horn starling her just like the day before but this time when she looked up he saw her face. Sean jumped out the car rushing to her side.

Sean : What happened ?

Lluvia : Nothing I fell.

Sean : Bull shit they are beating you. It makes sense that's why you won't wear long sleeves even on hot days you never wear shorts , ah and you got terrified when you saw the car yesterday.

Lluvia Stared like a deer under head lamps. She finally spoke up stumbling through words trying to explain.

Lluvia: You don't understand ... it's not like that ..... They took me in .... I'm a burden I'm not their kid. My uncle he. . he ...he .... Didn't mean for me to hit my face I fell .

Sean : You fell!

Lluvia : Ok he pushed me ..... Listen you can't tell any one .... No one must know please they'll kill me. Plus I have no one else he's all the family I got .... I got no where to go I'm a minor.

Sean : Fine .... But how do you expect no one to see that bruise on half your face you can't go to school like this every one will know.

Lluvia broke down fell on her knees and cried like never before. Sean ran to her side lifting her face to him ever so gently and wiped her tears ....Whispering to her :

Sean : Hey ... my little sister she'll fix this she's home she's sick from school today. Come on get up we need Gigi she's an artist lets go.

Lluvia got in his car as Sean sped away to his house. The plan was Gigi would use make up to cover up the bruise. Gigi was into make up and effect loved horror movies.
Sean could not picture some one hurting is new friend she was sweet and quiet how long had this been going on. Could it be that they were hurting her since the age of ten  when they got her. Sean swore to him self that he would help her no matter what. His dad beat his mom until his mom decided to throw him in jail and left him. If one thing he hated was a beater.

Sean : look I promised not to tell and I won't but I need you to tell me what the fuck is going on and when did it start.....

Lluvia : Ok . .... It all started long ago ...Well it was on my parents anniversary I had just turned ten. My parents left me home while they went to dinner in honor of the years that they spent married. It seams that they where on the way home when I drunk driver hit them running them off the road they flew of the cliff and plummeted to their death. My baby sitter unknowing and I waited for my parents all night but they never came .... At Day break officers knocked on the door along with a social worker they informed us of the tragedy ..... They took me and sat me in a white room alone until aunt Elsa and uncle Manuel my dads elusive big brother came to get me. I was treated well until five months later when my uncle found out he would not have access to my parents money. That night he screamed at me as he drank he got more and more violent he finally struck me on the face my aunt stopped him. I thought she was defending me but I was wrong she looked at me with her ugly smile and told my uncle not hit me in the face people would know ... She told him to only hit my body ....... so my uncle did as my aunt said he kicked me punched my ten year old body until the darkness consumed me. He was not the caring man I was lead to believe he was he was in fact vile and cruel like his rotten wife ..... Now a days I usually only get beat by the first of the month when he needs me to sign over my monthly allowance that my parents had set up for my care. The beatings are less now I think my uncle is a sick man .... I think he plans to rape me I'm sure if he gets the chance he will.

----------------------------//////-------/--
Ok kiddos here another a note Sean is a human  ok so hope you guys like and that's Lluvia picture at ten years old. Ok so bye for now remember I Leticia and Angeles love hearing from you ...... Please vote / share / fan / comment but most all enjoy this small story of pain and redemption