Saving me

Sean stood their hearing her story trembling with anger. How could no one know how did no one see. Why had this happened to such a beautiful caring girl like her ......

Lluvia : Sean say something.

Sean : I want to beat the shit out of your uncle tell him your not alone, you got friends, you got me , and he can't hurt you any more.

Lluvia : It's ok. I'm fine. Sean you have to promise not to tell please.

Sean : You need to tell some one... I'm serious you do.

Lluvia : I did. I told you ; didn't I. Please Sean promise you won't say anything.

Sean : Lluvia this is wrong, they are hurting you .... I don't think it's the right thing to do they are going to kill you then what.

Lluvia : Your right ... I need to make sure they don't get nothing  they don't deserve shit ! Fine listen just give me a few day's..... Graduation that's the dead line I need a diploma it will be my exit from hell.

Sean : Ok. So what now.

Lluvia : For starters ..... We ditch school, I need to head to the lawyers office.

Sean drove Lluvia to the office of Kevin Reynolds esquire he was her parents lawyer. He was surprised to see her she was only ten years old a lost little girl when he last  saw her. He always felt bad about leaving her to that asshole money hungry of an uncle. It was so weird to think that Daniel and Manuel where related. Daniel was a respected IBM communication expert the best in his field. Daniels company saved money thanks to his inventions and soft wear creations. This kid was so rich and Manuel knew it every month he requested an update on her financial status report.
Lluvia finally showed up to Kevin's office let the front office know she had an appointment . With in minutes she was lead through the big mahogany door. Sean waited outside but not before giving Lluvia his social security number and birthday at her insistence he caved and did as she said.

Kevin: Lluvia wow look at you .... You really are turning out to be a true beauty ... I mean Alexandria your mom was beautiful but I think you surpass her in a way.

Lluvia : thank you. I need a favor. I know you take care of my financial folder as well as my financial care as my Dad requested but ah has my uncle turned in the signed document for my financial allowance yet?

Kevin : No not yet. Why ? Is their a problem?

Lluvia : Yes and no . I need the check. But I signed the document for my uncle ..... I need you to cover up for me only a few days I need him to think he's getting the check but just not right away. Tell him there was a problem some one tried to hack the account and the account is frozen that in a few days he can pick it up .... On that day you can tell him I already got it ok.

Kevin : Why all the mystery are you in some kind of trouble?

Lluvia : No .... I just I want to do something for them you know surprise them. After all they are my care takers and have done so much for me.

Kevin : Ok. For a second I thought.... forget it it does not matter as long as your ok.

Lluvia : Right. So as for the others things I need .... I need you to set me up with a bank account first.

Kevin : You already got one Hun. I can set you up with your bank card and set up a checking on it where you can start re depositing your check so you can have some spending cash. Do you got a school ID or a state ID ?

Lluvia : Yes .  Both. 

Kevin : Great .... I'll get you a signature card and we will get this started. Oh what's the other things.

Lluvia : Ah that I want to make my Will as well as start the paper work for an emancipation please a speedy one I'm 16 and graduating this week I want to be on my on.... Before starting college I don't want to bother my uncle for school paper work.

Kevin : Wait! Lluvia are you sick ?

Lluvia : No. But as you know life is so unexpected ... I had to learn that the hard way and a very young age as you can remember. My Dad and my mom they where not even sick and look it took one wrong choice some one decided to drive while drunk and they are gone , and I was left all alone.

Kevin : Yeah . I'm sorry kid; we all miss them. Ok so what did you have in mind .

Lluvia : I know. So if something was to happen to me I want my best friend to inherit all my assets all my accounts Dads car the House the money and stocks except the pictures not the pictures of me I want my aunt and uncle to get those .... So they can remember me by. Also my funeral arrangements if and its a big if ... Even if I'm old when it happens I want to be laid to rest with mom and Dad.

Kevin : Ok as you wish but.... Who is your friend . I also need their personal information. You know ... I don't know what's going on but I'm glad you ain't leaving your uncle anything. Just remember kid if something is wrong you can tell me. Ok so I'll need your signature on a few more papers and it's done. Oh and don't worry about your uncle I'll make something up. As requested here  is the monthly check you just sign at the back and go to National Bank and ask for Steve he'll have your card and cash that check for you ..... Ok.

Lluvia : Ahhh great. Thank you.

With that Lluvia grabbed the signature card her family lawyer gave her and left the office. Sean was waiting patiently for her. Sean took her to the bank Lluvia pulled out 100 only and deposited the rest she could not risk her aunt or her uncle finding all the money. Her trip to Kevin's office turned out to be fruitful she found out that as of the age 13 they had increased the amount off allowance to 1500 dollars. To think her uncle put her through hell for nothing he had more than enough and he still treated her like crap.