Death becomes her

Lucian had just stepped out of the bar he could not get that girl from the Starbucks out of his mind from the moment he met her she consumed his thoughts. He never wanted someone as much as he wanted her he started walking toward her building like he did most nights to stand across and watch her window. But as he approached he smelled her familiar scent but he smelled blood lots of it. Lucian found her lying in a puddle of her own blood she was to far gone for medical help he heard her faint heart beat dying ...... She opened her eyes staring into his tortured eyes she weakly rose her arm toward him to touch his cold face she smiled and whispered take me angel of death I'm ready. Lucian stared at her for a second shocked by what she said. In an instant his face transformed into that of the creature that lurks in the night fangs out he leaned toward her neck. Lluvia gasped in surprise realizing this was no Angel she tried to push him away but was to weak. Lluvia felt his teeth tear her flesh then felt an overwhelming peace go through her as she surrendered to the embraced of a vampire. Lucian pulled away before her last drop was drained biting into his flesh filling his mouth with his own blood and kissing her letting the blood drip into her mouth which she hungrily took.

      Lucian took her in his arms up to his place she could not stay here and her apartment was out of the question. Later that night as Lluvia slept he went back to her place and made it look as if it had been ransacked took valuables back to her to a wait her awakening. Their was no point Lluvia was dead someone had killed her that night. Her hunger would be to much to control when your first turned.
      Lucian stared at the beauty laying on his bed he had gently removed her torn garments and cleaned her skin with a wash cloth before he changed her garments into something more fitting. He watched her change watched as her skin became luminous , glowing her features lost the softness of human flesh her already plump lips developed a pink hue inviting tantalizing begging to be kissed her pale cheek had the most unique rosy tone even her lashes seamed darker fuller her hair. He closed his eyes trying to contain him self at the vision before him imagining what her eyes would look like when she finally opened her eyes those amazing aqua Marin / emerald eyes. Then the image of her pale skin exposed breast with a set of beautiful pink nipples invaded his thoughts. He abruptly got up and created distance between them walking over to the window to wait.
  Oh he wanted her new the moment he first set his eyes on her. He knew he could have her but he had rules he could not condemn her to an endless life, now the circumstances changed. He thought to him self maybe God doesn't hate him after all. He hated his curse he had never killed unless warranted he only drank blood from the willing. Lucian was an expert in using his hypnotic ability to make them forget the bite but never the pleasure. But now here he was with the object of his obsession her sent had drove him crazy for months he had told him self to leave this fucked up town and forget about her. Funny thing this life on day he decided to leave fate puts her at his feet.

Lluvia began to stir Lucian new it was close her awakening was near. Then in a blink of an eye she was up looking feral but wildly amazing. Her hypnotic eyes searching until they rested on him.

Lluvia : You ....... You .... I know you..... You are so rude..

Lucian: Rude. Excuse me come again.

Lluvia : You came into the coffee shop paid for you drink gave me a complement then threw the coffee out on your way out.

Lucian : Ah I see. Did it ever occur to you that I don't like coffee. And that maybe I used the coffee as an excuse to walk in there and meet you.

Lluvia : Oh.

They spent that evening discussing their predicament. Lucian explained what she now was. She looked at him as if he where crazy he showed her how her own heart no longer beat and she was still unconvinced some how she could not recall her own death. Lucian frustrated exposed his inner monster grabbed her by the throat carrying her onto the balcony edge and threw her over. To her amazement during the long fall she up righted her self and landed effortlessly on the ball of her feet. Looking up Lucian gracefully threw him self off landing at her side.

Lluvia : You Dick I could of got hurt.

Lucian : Seriously.

After a stare off Lucian decided to try a different approach.

Lucian: Jump up to the balcony.

Lluvia : I can't are you nuts!

Lucian : Try. Please me jump.

Lluvia saw determination in his eyes and new he wouldn't give up so she did as she was told. She jumped and landed on the rail other amazement.

Lluvia : Oh my gosh I'm dead.

Lucian landed by her side then onto the balcony its self. Taking her hand in his he lead her inside. They sat in the coach and talked a bit more. Lucian realized the more she talked the more he liked her. The news came on they spoke of a local teen that had been brutally attacked a few days ago and his house burnt down .... He had just awoken hours ago and named her accuser the news broadcaster said local authorities feared a second victim a local girl that has possibly been abducted they had found traces of foul place inside her apartment as well as in the alley on the side of her building. Forensic specialist indicate that the blood found was that of the missing teen and that the amount of blood found in the area no human body could of survived. They proceeded to show pictures of Sean and a different version of her it was her but she didn't look like that any more. They post a hot line number for any tips in finding her.

Lluvia: I know who killed me ......