Every thing you ever wanted

Hi everyone one hope you enjoyed this story this is Angeles and I,s one of the final entry this is the end I hope you enjoyed it cause I Leticia Vega enjoyed writing it for you guys also I will try to finish up the inheritance join us on that adventure.
----------__________________----------

       Manuel was on the run it was all over the news. They found evidence in the alley that he was there the beer can he tossed out the car and her blood. The question is who took her body? Manuel thought it was a conspiracy and the Feds had her body and where not saying. His other victims was said to have survived and identified his attacker. It's said that he inherited a great fortune from the presumed dead victim. Now Manuel was wanted for arisen as well assault with great force causing severe bodily damage as well as attempted murder and murder plus child abuse with other abuses to a minor, so many charges.

Manuela Pov:
Fuck the only regret i got is not being able to tap that ass. Ah Lluvia I bet some sick ass is touching her dead body at the corners office her breast where so perky. That bitch was mine now I stuck with Elsa's sagging body and lose pussy. I can still close my eyes and picture her young sweet ass. Well now I'm stuck with Elsa a couple who kills together stays together. Until I kill her of course. The Feds will never find me here in Mexico. Home free.

    In another more pricier luxury hotel near by Lucian was closing in on Manuel and Elsa. Lucian stared at Lluvia with affection and love he knew he would do anything for her and as a gift to the beginning of an eternity together he found her formal guardians. Lucian wanted to kill them but Lluvia felt death was to good for them. Like a cat Lluvia wanted to toy with her prey.
          That night as Lluvia and Lucian talked through the night in between kisses that took her breath away . They made love and Lucian broke his rule he took the last pure thing she offered ... her virginity. Lucian was great full it was over three life times and he had never made a connection. Yes he had seen his share of lovers through out the century's but no one had captivated his heart the way Lluvia had. As bad as it sounded he was glad he found her in that alley had it not been for her death he would of had to exist with out her.

At a bar in a small pueblo in Mexico Manuel had stopped by a bar and ordered a beer he had been drinking all day. Manuel sat on a stool at the bar when he heard a noise come from outside he looked through the dirty Windows and standing out side across the street he saw Lluvia standing there smiling at him. Rubbing his eyes he looked again he started to mumble incoherently.

Bartender : señor is everything ok?

Manuel: She's dead I know she's dead

Bartender : excuse me who's dead ?

Manuel : That lil bitch look she's standing there mocking me!

    The bartender leaned over the bar and looked out the window saw no one there.

Bartender: señor maybe you have to much to drink? There is no one there.

Manuel : She was there I saw her. Who made you an expert on my limits ? Just shut up and serve me a shot ok.

    Manuel waited to be served looking down on his drink wondering if he did see her. He heard a familiar voice looking up he saw Lluvias reflection staring back at him from the mirror in the back splash of that bar. Manuel startled jumped spilling his drink. He turned to face her but she was not there. The bartender frustrated with his odd behavior asked him to leave, told him he should go home and sleep it off.