Angel

Sean lay in a hospital bed. Their was nothing no one could say that would ease his pain he had lost it all his parents had lost their home, with out his knees he lost his ticket through college. Yes football paid for school. He sacrificed everything and never told her he loves her and now she was dead. Their was no more hope to find her alive and her uncle was no where to be found after he nearly killed me and murdered her he left God knows where. Where was she where did her body go. She needed a proper burial. He chastised him self for not telling for keeping her secret life was so unfair. Sean's mother had not been to work ever since the fire. They where going through there life savings between hospital bills and hotels until insurance for the house did they're final assessment.

After hours of thinking he finally broke down and cried. He was all alone in the 16th floor crying it would be two more hours before the night nurse would check on him again. He laid there feeling lost and hopeless. When the window swung open a breeze came in ... In a swush like motion. When he wiped his tears he saw a figure of a women dressed in white approaching him she looked like a goddess a moon angel. Focusing his eyes and rubbing them dry he saw her. Lluvia. She looked different but it was her he would recognize her any where ...... but how was this possible.

Sean : Lluvia is this you? are really here?

Lluvia : Yes Sean its me ....... He took my life. My heart does not beat because of him.
I wanted to see you one last time. Sean You where my savior , you saved me , and you gave me life. My ray of light among my darkness.

Sean : No. Your dead I couldn't save you.

Lluvia : Oh but you did. You saved me you helped me smile again trust again. It's my turn to save you. Call Kevin I left something for you I need you to read the letter I left behind. Kevin will explain everything.

As she turned from him he called out to her and in a blink she was standing in front of him. Now he new she could not be real it was as if she materialized in front him she was way to fast.

Sean : Don't leave me take me with you. I tried to tell you I should of told you I waited for the right time to tell you that I ... I always loved you.

Lluvia : I know ... I know

Lluvia bent over her wrist and bit down mimicking the act Lucian had done to her filling her mouth with her own blood the salty sweet red nectar. Earlier Lucian had explained that on humans still breathing their blood could heal any thing wrong with them to a dying it could convert them into the un dead non as vampires if done correctly. Her ruby red lips came closer pressing her lips against his as he opened his mouth to deepen the kiss she let her blood drip onto his open mouth he swallowed. Sean felt the salty warm metallic taste in his mouth and opened his eyes but she was now gone. The only thing that gave way that she was there was a card belonging to Kevin the lawyer and the open windows. Sean rushed to the window setting off the alarms making the nurses rush in.

Nurse 1 : Hey you aren't supposed to be up..... Wait how are you standing on your own both knees caps are blown and with the severity of you injuries we were going to discuss dual amputation.

Nurse 2 : I'll go get the Dr. I don't get it he's not suppose to walk or stand.

Nurse 1 : Whats that on you face around your mouth. Did you fall and break a tooth or did you bite your self. Sir I'm going to need you to step away from the window.

Sean walked over to the mirror and saw the blood on and around his lips she kissed him and with her blood she healed him. He wasn't crazy Lluvia was there she came to him her spirit was his guardian angel.

The Dr. Rushed in after extensive exams they determined that by circumstances unknown to them he had healed. Others who knew the severity of his injuries called it a miracle. As soon as he stepped out of the hospital his mom and step dad drove him to Kevin's office.

Kevin : Sean ... Hello we haven't been officially introduced I'm Kevin.... And as of today you inherit me as your estate lawyer.

Sean : Excuse me I don't understand.

Kevin : Please come with me.

Once inside Kevin pulled out the letter and the Will Lluvia had left behind.

The letter :

Hi Sean I know this might come to you as a surprise but here it is, if you are reading this it only means I'm dead. Well as you know I have no one well had you cause you gave me you. Your friendship gave the strength to walk away from my tormentors you showed me strength I never knew I had. You are my brother my best friend and I love you I know this does not make up for what you have given me but I leave you all my earthly possessions. I know it seams like that won't be much so you my friend are in for a surprise. Tell Gigi I said hi hug your mom and your dad also you need to start calling him that "DAD " cause you know you love that guy.
See you on the flip side
Rain ( Lluvia)

    Sean sat there in silence studying the letter Kevin handed him after reading it out loud he shed silent tears that made his eyes burn. Kevin was all business as instructed and informed Sean that there was no age limit to his inheritance as instructed by Lluvia. Sean stared not understanding what exactly Kevin was saying. Kevin started Item number one a 3087 square feet house sitting in 10 acres overlooking the ocean ..... Item two . One family Suv Cadillac black ... Then we also need to sign forms on the monetary aspect as well as other assets family jewelry stocks etc....

Sean : What.......Wait I can't take this..... I don't get it..

Kevin :  Well my boy you can and you will she left everything to you. Apparently your friendship was worth a fortune. Be it that you just lost your house I don't see how you can say no. Also it stipulates that she  was concerned about your study's so chose a school she set up your scholarship to any school of your liking. So I'm going to need you to sign a few documents and it's done.

   Sean looked at his parents that where just as shocked as he was .... His mom looked up to the ceiling thanking God for this Angel that had just saved them.