Run away

2nd pov (probably never gonna do his POV)

You wake up in his arms. How you got there, is unknown to you. You feel his arm around your waist and neck, trapping you. You try to struggle free, but even in his sleep he has a death grip. Your tail whips about angrily. You quickly look at his face to see if any of his cuts have heeled yet. In fact, they all have. You let out a small sigh, knowing now you can leave him.
"Hey, green head." You said shaking him with your free-ish hand. He makes a kind of 'ugggggghhhhmmm' noise and opens his eyes, stil freaking holding you!
"Hello." He says boredly. Even when he wakes up he is bored! He then let's you go and you sting away from him.
"Your all healed up it appears" you say getting up. He gets up as well and sits himself off.
"Of course I am. I am a demon." He says to you. You look around the place he made for sleep and realize something.
" hey, we're did you put my sword!" You yell. This is what you get for letting them bind you. He looks around and looks back at you.
"The vactin (tell me if that's spelled wrong) took it." He says to you. You nearly fall. You had been raised by the vactin since you were 7, but they didn't really enjoy a demon spawn being around. You knew with your disappearance and the sword, they would most likely try to track you down and execute you for treason.
"Great. Now I have to actually go there to get it back." You knew this wasn't going to go well.
"I'll come too. I need to talk with little brother." Amaimon says. You know it's a bad idea, but you go along with it.

It was a very bad idea. Amaimon had come barging in, in full demon. You silently hoped that they wouldn't notice a key had been used to get in. Your key. You just silently sunk into the room where rin and mephisto was (also tell me if I spell his name right!) you seen your sword was near by this blond dude. Great........
"-use as a weapon." You heard mephisto's saying. He was being asked about rin.
"That's what you said about the girl, (y/n). " the blond says, "and she is no where to be found." You walk out Infront of everyone, straight up to the guy with your sword.
"Hiya, can I have my sword back please." You say looking him in the eye. Gasps around the room are heard, even a few laughs at your timing.
" is this the demon girl?" One guy in a rob says from way up top. Blondy is heard mummering a yes.
"We shall-" you never found out what they were going to do. Because at that moment the whole building shook because of amaimon crashing around with his familiar.
"Sword please." You say looking at the blond. You feel your tail swishing back and forth. No need to hide your demoness here. The blond looks around and sees panic at amaimon's arrival. He hands you your sword. The only thing he is good at is being a coward. You turn to the new hole amaimon had made in the wall.
"What the hell-" you start to yell right as rin breaks free from his Crystal. You sigh, seeing he is full blown demon. You join in on fighting. You don't know really who against, basically both rin and amaimon. In the end though amaimon is no where to be seen and rin is lying on the ground. It's takes you a moment to realize he had his sword the entire time. You knew he hadn't had it when you walked in. You wiped your head around quickly, just to see your class mates, staring at you and rin. The half demon kids. You were about to fall on your knees in shock when guards took you and through you in a cage. Lovely.