What your kids look and act like

Okay so I'm bored and I thought, how about I tell them what the kids are like?

Nikki: (she is the first on on the left, the only one with black/blue hair)
Nikki is a ditzy, quick tempered , clumsy teen who enjoys reading and singing, her favorite song is 'wake me up, before you go go' she loves anything eighties or nineties. She is part demon, though how much demon is hard to answer. She does have a tail of her own, and it's white with blue at the end. She doesn't use her demon powers often and when she does it's nothing big. She is a Amazing big sister to her siblings and loves them very much. She has once or twice pulled the 'your not my real dad' thing on Amaimon which resulted in her coming back an hour later crying and apologizing to him and telling him he is every much her dad as Rin.

Alex: ( the one on the right to Nikki) he is a very competitive and smart mouthed 10 year old who loves to play sports and be outside. He currently plays in the baseball and basketball team at his school. He is absolutely a mommy boy, he loves his brother more than any of them; however, uncle Mephisto is a extremely close second. Alex loves him and has tried to shape shift like him and Amaimon, he just learned how and he is green squirrel.

Dylan: ( the one below Nikki) he is a very bold, out going, and bored faced twin. He and Alex like playing jokes, like switching places. He enjoys games, and mixed martial arts. He is dreaming of joining the Vatican one day. He does in fact have demon powers and uses them for fun. (Tree on fire, not on fire) he is quiet when you first meet him but then very loud and Annoying to some after. He also seems to like war and battles like his dad...

Kiara: (the baby) she is the youngest of all your kids, and Amaimons princess. He loves her so much he refused to let you hold her until he got tired (that was a very long time indeed) you made Amaimon promise no more kids, because you had your hands full with her. She is a very hyper baby and is sure to be a hyper teen one day. She is often calmed by your soft humming or Nikki rocking her.

Okay so I know I said I was done before but this was too cute to keep to myself.