Rin burns me like a marshmallow

2nd pov

You had ran away from Amaimon and went straight to the only person you could kinda trust any more. Yukio. That meant you had to see both the twins, but you could handle Rin if need be. You knocked on the front door of the old dorm the twins shared together. After a moment of waiting anxiously, Rin opened the door.
"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Rin said noting your red face. He pulled you inside and gave you a brief hug before letting you explain.
" where is yukio? I need his help." You say looking around.
" Yukio will be back in a few minutes. " he says as he and you walk up stairs to the floor they actually use.
"Y/n, please tell me what happened." He says concerned for you. You break down finally.
" Amaimon. He, well he marked me." You said with small tears going down your face. Rin nods, understanding that part. Not the part about why your suddenly sad about that.
" he didn't tell me, I guess some girls would be fine with this, but I mean, I loved he had chosen me. I loved him. I knew he loved me. But, he never said by being his I would have to be queen of earth, or that I couldn't kill demons. Heck, he acts like I should be thankful he took my life's goal away." You said with yours tears stopped, but anger slowly forming in its place.
"Hey, it'll be okay. You still haven't told me why you need Yukio." Rin says patting my shoulder in comfort. You looked at him, with anger and sadness both present in your face.
" I need him to remove my mark." You said with a soft voice.
" remove it!? I thought you loved Amaimon? Not that I'm complaining, the less he has to do with our lives the better. " Rin said to you.
" I do love Amaimon, I don't know if I'll ever stop. I just don't want to be his queen. I want to fight demons and protect this world from them, not give it up to them and rule over humans." You explained to him. He later agreed to help you in any way he could. Rin was a nice guy like that.

---later----
(Y/n) pov

"This will hurt." Yukio says to me as Rin stands next to me with his flame blazing. Yukio had explained the only way to remove a mark like mine was to burn it off with another demons flame. Aka, Rin had to burn me like a marshmallow. Fun right? But I had to do it. I couldn't stand to wake up in the mornings and know Amaimon still had a claim on me, a right to say what I could do with my life or not. He couldn't control me, I wouldn't let him. Rin looks me in the eyes with an sorrowful and apologetic look. I nodded tightly as he leans his blazes gently hand down, right onto my neck. All I felt was pain.
All I would ever feel is pain it seemed
It hurt so bad I think I passed out once or twice
Finally, when Rin pulled away and extinguished his flames, he picked me up into a hug.
"Your okay right, (y/n)?" He asks me with an apologetic face. I hug him back and feel as my neck slowly stops hurting.
"Thank you Rin." I say to him as I do finally pass out. Rin held me even though I was out cold.

----------------
Hey guys. Look I'm not dead. I've not even been busy I just had no clue how I wanted this to go. I do now, and I've decided the next chapter will be the final one for this story, no more after that. I feel like my idea for it will make some of you mad, but I think it's a good way to end this story once and for all.