Oh look rin caught the classroom on fire

2nd P.O.V

After the knock you tried pulling away from Amaimon, however he wouldn't let go. He held you strong to him and sunk the kiss deeper. You smacked his shirt lightly trying to signal you needed to breath. He let you out of the kiss, but did not fully let you go. He looked into your eyes, then at your neck. What is he now? A vampire? You think almost laughing. You were about to tell him you heard a knock. Right when he bites you. He actually full on bites you. You feel his sharp teeth pierce your backs skin and you hold in a (moan/ scream) he starts sucking on your neck and you realize he is trying to give you a hicky. Someone needs to explain kissing and such to this guy. Because the Internet only helps so much. He starts causing you slight pain.
"A-amaimon. S-s-stop. There's someone at the d-door." You manage. At first he only slightly eases up on you. However after another more urgent knock sounded did he let you go completely. You quickly rush to the bathroom to see one, the gaint hicky he left on you, and two, a Small mark on your neck. You cover it up with makeup as quickly as you can and you head out. Amaimon is nowhere to be found. You sigh, and open the door to a mad to-the-point of calmness, yukio.
"Yu-" you try. To get out but he cuts you off and grabs your hand and pulls you down the hall.
"Did you get your sword?" Yukio asks, you turn back around and grab your sword and hurry along.
"What's up?" You ask worried. He looks at you over your shoulder.
"Rin is already there, but a demon broke in. We need you and him to lure it into a trap." He says
"Why me and him?" You ask you get to the door and he uses his key to the school.
" because, it's hissing about the demon Prince." He says talking about rin obviously. He looks at you, mostly your tail which you hadn't hide yet.
"And it is also yelling about you. It keeps yelling, ' white blaze, burner of demons.' We figured it was you." He tells you. You get to a class room where rin is already blazing. You sigh seeing the class room is about to burn down. But hey the demon is near by. You walk in an draw your sword as well. You blaze up and feel your self being watched. You assume it's the demon and look around. Before you can from a whole thought the demon barges in. Rin charges it while you sneak up behind. Rin battles it and distracted it while you run up, and jump onto its back. You stab into it and it screams. Only you and rin can hear it this time, since it screams out to only demons.
"Traitors! Traitor Prince! Traitor-" it never finishes because at that moment it disappears dead. You fall, and some how end up slightly laying on rin. His flames and mine blaze together weirdly. Not blue or white, like a color that's both. You pull away and sheath your sword, rin does so as well. You feel bone tired but rin hopes around with energy. Probably since he didn't use his fire to kill the demon. You leave the class room and walk off. You find a good door and pull out my dorms keys. Before You can use them however, yukio stops you.
"(Y/n) !" Yukio yells and catches up to you. You get startled and turn around.
"I meant to ask you.... What's on your neck?" He asks you. You freeze up and think about amaimon's stupid hicky. Yukio sees your neck openly and is shocked. Probably because the only guy your actually hang around with is him and rin. Oh god, does he think it's rin???
" listen it's just a bruise." You say laughing slightly.
"Is that why there is... Teeth marks?" He leans close and looks at the mark. You want to move but feel it'll just cause more trouble then it's worth. You hear a small gasp come from him
" is that a demon mark?" He asks staring at you. You stare back shocked.
"What's a demon mark?" You ask, your hand going to your neck and rubs it. He looks back at you.
"It's a way a demon claims its mate." He tells you. For one your mad at amaimon for doing that to your neck, and also, you blush because of what it means. Yukio takes your silence and blush as a fact you didn't know.
"Listen if rin-" he starts and you cut him off there.
"It wasn't rin. He and I are just friends." You tell him and find your courage to put the key in the door and head off into your dorm. He doesn't follow. You head up to your room and see amaimon's door is ajar........