Rin burns down a candy shop

2nd pov

You convinced amaimon to go to the candy store with you even though his was acting like a child over the ' not being ready' thing. On the walk over to the store he either was trying to get you kiss him, or was avoiding you. He didn't have an inbetween. You walked casually down the street to your favorite candy shop. Many people in the true cross city feared you, well, the ones who knew about demons feared you. (People who know about demons= know she is half demon) but the owner of the candy store was an exception. He was kind, old, and frankly, blind. He said he didn't care what I looked like as long as I ' kept my inner light bright and not dark' whatever that meant.
"Where is the candy store." Amaimon asked with his usual bored tone.
"Right about.... here." I turn and stop. Pointing up ahead to the store. I grab his hand and run over to the store. He smiles when he sees all the types of candy. We quickly go in and start looking around. I feel my tail squirming in my shirt. I smile when I come across the old man sleep in a chair. I reach out to touch his arm to wake him when Amaimon retched my arm back. I turned to yell at him for that but he just looked me dead in the eye.
"That man is dead." Is all he had to say to crush my heart.

I wanted to call the exorcist, but I knew this wasn't a demon killing. Or, I hoped it wasn't. I called yukio, knowing a good friend like him would know what to do.
"-are you sure he is dead?" Yukio asks me from the other side of the phone.
"Yeah, he is definitely dead." I didn't mention amaimon haveing to tell me he was.
"Okay I'll be right over, you said it was the candy shop on 5th?" He asks through the phone.
"Yep, are you-" I didn't get to finish, the door to the candy shop opened and revealed yukio. Stupid magic keys.
"Yukio-" I was about to explain why he was staring at amaimon when rin butts through the door.
"Why the heck is he here?" Rin yelled releasing his sword. I quickly stepped Infront of amaimon
" rin, don't you dare." I say to him as I reach for my sword. If he goes to strike I really don't know what I would do. I could strike back with my sword, or I could let him kill amaimon. I paled slightly at the thought of amaimon dieing, I may not love him yet, but I definitely like him.
" rin, stop goofing off. Help me search the body for signs of demonic death." Yukio says told his older brother as he begins his search. I visibly sigh in relief as rin back up unhappily. I turn to amaimon.
"Are you okay?" I ask in a hushed voice. I don't know what comes over me but I raise my hand to his cheek.
" fine. Though rin might burn down a candy store if his doesn't put out his flames." Amaimon makes no effort to say that quietly. So rin hears and puts up his sword.
" I was worried he would hurt you." I say looking him in the eyes. He stares at me.
" I was worried you would get hurt while I showed him he can't hit me." Amaimon says. I sigh, and the lightly laugh. He looks me up and down, before leaning in close to my ear.
"When we get home, I wanna have a talk." He says in an actual whisper. Then he disappears. I turn around and focus on my dead friend.

Word count: 631

--------------
A/n

Hey guys! Your so lucky someone asked me to update it I wouldn't have. Go thank that person because their literally the only reason.