Why am i in a cage!

2nd pov

You were still in the freaking cage, after about three days. They hadn't feed you, or explained why you were locked up anyway! You helped take both of the out of control demons down! You were kinda bitter about how they were treating you. You were pretty close to trying to melt the bar with your flames. Maybe that was why they hadn't came around, they knew you had your sword, and that you wouldn't give it up. You let out a long sigh. Suddenly you scream.
"What the hell!" You yell, a small green rat had just crawled onto your leg. You were mentally and physically freaking out, because it was gross. It wasn't a rat.
"Get off! Shooooo" you yell repeatedly trying to get it to move. Instead however, a puff of green smoke forms around you. Suddenly, a heavy weight was on your leg. You feel hands on the wall beside your head, and look up to see beautiful blue eyes. Oh and amaimon, who was the reason you were caged.
"Amaimon!" You yell/ whisper. Suddenly your very away of the position you two are in. He is once again straddling your waist and his hands are beside your head on the wall. You start blushing uncontrollably.
"Hello, (y/n)." He says boredly. You blush hearing him say your name. Gosh darn it! You can't be blushing over the stupid demon king of earth.
"What are you doing here?" You ask him, squirming, trying to get out of this ackward situation. He just frowns at you.
"Big brother got you realesed, and he wants to talk with you." He says leaning slightly closer to you.
"Oh then can we get going?" You ask, feeling his legs brush against your thighs. You blush even harder.
"Of course." He says, he mubbles some words you don't understand and with a poof of green fog your sitting in a chair Infront of MrFoasts desk. While amaimon is hanging from the roof, right above you. His hair spike nearly touching you. You look up at the weirdly dressed man known as mephisto.
"Hello, (y/n)! I see my little brother has retrieved you~" he says with to much enthusiasm. You get slightly annoyed.
"Yes, yes he did." You say calmly. You had no idea what was going to happen next though.
"Well, (y/n), seeing as how the vacitin doesn't want you loosing control like rin. I moving you into a new dorm, and regrettable, the only form with someone who already knows of your demon origins, is the one my brother has to himself." Mephisto phelps says. You sit there shocked. Have in to share a dorm with this idiot? That wouldn't go well.
"Wait! What about the okumara twins? They know about me and have a whole dorm to themselves!" You tell him, hopping it would work. Instead...
"Considering that all three of you would be children of demons, the vactin won't allow it." He says.
"Bu-" you were gonna make a final plea when he raised his hand in protest.
" if you want to stay at true cross then this is the only way." He says with a tiny smirk. You know he is just doing this for fun. You decide not to argue further. You get up an walk with amaimon to the new dorm. The dorm was huge inside and out, the only problem is it had no wifi. And that why no one would room here.
"Your room is here. Mine is there." He points to a door on the left and a door on the right. You nods an go into yours. Unsurprisingly, all you stuff is here. You flop down and the bed and get comfortable, wanting to go to sleep. Quickly you do, so you don't notice the body lying next to you with and arm around you. (Amaimon)

------------------------------

Authors note

Okay so I seen that this story got like 15 views. Not a lot but it made me so happy. So thank you!