Oh look, demons

Your pov

It had been a while since the whole thing with rin finding out about me and amaimon, and me and Amaimon had basically been unaffected. Of course something has to come along and ruin that.
I had been walking home from the town, and had took a short cut through the woods. I didn't really fear a demon attack since I had my sword, but looking back maybe I should have. I had barely gotten half way back to the school part when a demon roar came from near by.
"One day.. I just want one day where demons don't cause any trouble" I mutter as I walk off to the noise. I pulled my sword loose and stop when I see it. It was a giant squid looking thing, it had 8 arms and a huge upper body. It had gross blue liquid flowing from its eyes and mouth.
" your a real ugly one aren't you?" I say as I move slowly around to get a full look at it.
" demon... demon..." it seemed to be roaring that over and over again. One of its eyes stayed locked on me. My white flame blazed around me as I jumped and pointed my sword downward. It pierced the demons skin and as I fell back down and ripped a hole in it.
" wow, your a tough one huh?" I say as I land. It didn't seem fazed by the new hole in its side at all.
" why... why has my...... my demon...." it says confused. The more it talked the more confused I got. I whip my sword back around and wait for an opening.
" bingo" I say as I find a soft spot. Behind it's head. Okay, really the entire thing was soft and slimy, but this spot was more so. I jumped up again and blazed my fire as much as I could. My sword hit directly We're I need it to, and the demon barely had time to call out once more.
" traitor demon! Traitor queen! " it yells with its last moment. When it's gone I stopped and stayed at the spot it had formally taken. My sword was sheathed, hey I was in to much shock to do anything Else. I wouldn't have moved at all if my phone hadn't started going off.
" hey (y/n)? Where are you?" Rin asks over the phone.
" in the woods, why?" I respond as I start walking away finally.
" oh... I thought I heard a demon or something. You know... I guess it was coming from the woods area." Rin says awkwardly.
" ah, yeah, just killed one. It screamed some weird stuff....." I say thinking back. What had it meant by demon queen?
" oh! By the way, yukio says he has some work you need to make up, mind stopping by tomorrow?" Rin asks. I sigh and agree.

*later*

When I got home amaimon was waiting for me at the door.
" what?" I ask walking up the stairs as he follows behind, but walking on the roof.
" you killed a demon" he says from above my head as he walked on the ceiling.
" yeah, if you haven't noticed I do that a lot." I say as I get into my room and change clothes.
" yes, but it was in my woods." He says dropping from the roof.
"Amaimon, im an exorcist. Just because me and you are together doesn't mean I'm going to stop." I tell him and he keeps an emotionless face on. He pins me to my wall and looks down at me.
" no, you do have to stop. Because your my mate." He says like that explains it all.
" amaimon why does it mater if I'm your mate!? " I yell at him and his just stares.
" your the demon queen of earth now, you can't keep killing the demons here. It make you look bad." He explains. I stop struggling and look him in the eyes.
" wait, so when you claimed me as your mate-without asking me may I add- you made me demon QUEEN OF FREAKING EARTH?!?" I yell in his face with fury clearly showing.
" how do I get rid of my mark?" I ask him after he didn't speak. He still didn't. I put my hand on my mark and stared at him angrily. "Amaimon I swear if you don't tell me-!" He cut me off by kissing me, like that could solve all our problems right now. I pushed him off and stared into his eyes.
"It's over between us, okay? I'm going to find a way to remove this mark and then I will do my duty as an exorcist." I tell him with a icy cold calm in my voice. I grab as much of my stuff as I can and walk away. I head over towards the only person I currently still trust-rin.

___________________________

Wahahahaha I told you I would update for every time the reads go up. I finally got 3k! So I updated and decided to troll all of you!! I'll update again if I get to 4K. And if it's quickly I may make it a happy ending, but maybe I won't? 😂😂😂 bye my lovely readers!