Awkward Lunch

IZZY POV

"But-but you're gay! Thats got to mean something!" I yelled, shocked at what he had told me.

"You guys are actually lucky that I wasn't gay when the treaty was signed. I would've never have agreed to it." He stated, a frown on his lips. I frowned also after recieving this type of news. 

"So what are we going to do?" I whispered, staring off into the distance. The only picture i could see in my mind was of Wes and I exchanging rings. It would be cute and i wouldn't mind marrying Wes but we both have mates. 

"I have no idea." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I guess we could try talking to our parents." He suggested, giving me a hopeful smile. 

"Would they even listen?" 

"We'll force them somehow." He stated, an evil grin spreading across his face. "Your parents are still here, right?"

I nodded.

"I'll get my dad here and arrange a meeting. But we'll tell them different reasons. And bam, we tell them." 

"That seems...reasonable." I mumbled, resting my arm on the table. "You think they'll believe it?" 

"They should do." He shrugged, "If it's regarding pack matters then they'll have to." 

"I'm still really worried about this. I know that Dazz and i don't exactly get along but i still have feelings for him and it doesn't seem like they're going away."

He rested his hand on top mine, "We'll get through this. Together."

DAZZ POV

"You know very well why." I mumbled, staring directly into his eyes. Without a second to spare, he slammed his fist into my jaw. 

I stumbled back from the shock, holding my cheek as i went. When i was stable, i stood up straighter while letting out a low growl. He smirked, satisfaction showing clearly on his face. 

I stalked towards him, a scowl on my face. He crouched a little, getting into a fighting position. I was only a step away from upper cutting him when i felt someone push me back. The person also pushed Jasper back before standing in front of us. 

"Are you guys crazy?!" Jared whisper yelled, glancing between Jasper and i. "There are humans around." Jasper and i looked around after Jareds words and i was suprised to see that a large group had gathered around us. 

"What are you looking at?!" I growled, glaring at them all. Some people started to walk away while others decided to stay and watch. There was this one guy who was videoing us through his phone. I stalked up to him and was stop again by Jared.

"Everyone leave!" He yelled, using his Beta voice. In a few minutes the area was clear of any life besies from Jasper, Jared and myself. Still angry at Jasper, i turned around and pushed Jared out of the way. 

"I dare you to do that again." I growled lowly, glaring directly into Jaspers eyes. He stepped closer to me so we were chest to chest.

"You don't even have to dare me." He mumbled but before anything could be hit, we were shoved to different sides. Jared again stood in between us.

"You two seriously need to stop that." He sighed, frowning. "This isn't your land, Alpha. I suggest you apologize or you will be kicked off our land and will be unable to see Izzy." Jared turned to Jasper, making me smirk. 

With a huff and a growl, Jasper apologized. "I'm sorry Alpha Lycan." He rolled his eyes and turned his head to the side. Wanting to move on with life, i quickly accepted.