Proposal On My Birthday

IZZY POV

I sipped my milo as i watched her, my eyes narrowed and my mind on full alert. I swear she was crazy. I slowly raised an eyebrow as i watched her pancake tower crumble to the table.

"Oh man!" She groaned, slamming the table. I flinched from the loud noise, annoyed with her presence. She looked at me, a sly grin on her face. "Can i have yours?" She asked, pointing to my pancakes. Although i was hungry, i pushed the plate towards her, hoping she would shut up after that.

"Here," Dazz said, sliding his pancakes to me. I shook my head and slid it back before standing up.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." I lied, putting my cup in the sink. I turned around and leaned my back against the sink, watching Jeana like a hawk. 

Can you believe i've been putting through this for a week? She came that night and hasn't left since. Apparantly her father went somewhere and her father doesn't like her being left alone at the pack house.

I don't even know what a pack house is! 

So Dazz welcomed her to come and stay here while her father is gone. She sleeps in Damiens room while Damien sleeps in the basement. I could see that Damien was getting annoyed but no matter how annoyed he got, he never said a word. 

"Hello people!" Jasper greeted, walking into the room. He sat in the seat i was previously sitting on before turning to Jeana. 

Jasper will flirt with anything with legs. Ever since he has laid eyes on her he's been trying to get her number. Are they mates? Heck no because Jeana always rejects him. 

"Watcha doing there?" Jasper asked, nodding at Jeana whose pancake house had just fell. 

"Ugh, thanks a lot." She groaned, picking the broken pancake slices off the table. "You made me drop it." She stood up and took her plate with her, making me hate her for wasting my pancake. 

"Are we going to go?" I asked Jasper.  

"So when's the wedding, again?" Jared asked, speaking for the first time. I gave him a flat look as he put his hands up. "I'm sorry. Just double checking." 

"It's next week Saturday." I mumbled, crossing my arms. Jeana put her dish in the sink before copying my position. 

"Why so early?" Jared asked. 

"Because our birthday is next Monday." Jasper said. 

"And want this over and done with." Dazz finished, standing up with his plate. "You two should probably get going. And Jared, i need you to ring up Squad two and ask if they've made any progress." 

Not knowing what he was talking about, i grabbed my bad from the floor and made my way to the front door. Jasper followed me as i went. I opened the door and stretched my back as the wind made contact with my skin. 

"It's getting cold," I commented, rubbing my elbows. 

"Not for a werewolf like me." Jasper gloated, using a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes and waited for Dazz to give me a farewell hug. Hes been giving me one every morning, making my day that little bit better. 

Would you believe me if i said that we haven't had a fight for a week? 

"There you are." Dazz said, walking towards me. I smiled and widened my arms, allowing him to hug me. 

"Have a good day." I mumbled against his chest. He pulled back while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You too." He replied. I nodded and and turned around before walking to Jaspers car. Jasper had already started the engine, reving it up.