Sione's True Motives.

RECAP:

Daz pulled the doors open while he yelled, "I OBJECT!" 

He looked up to meet Izzys eyes. Her eyes were wide with fear and confusion, her body posture tense and stiff. Then he looked at the man who had his lips on her cheek. Dazzs wolf took over immediately, growling at him for being such a fool. 

He glared into the eyes of Sione Fele.

~

"Damiens in the emergency room." Jayden said, looking up while wiping his lips. 

"Yeah, apparently Sione did something." Izzy added.

~

Izzy could hear yelling and a lot of feet shuffling. She got up slowly, rubbing her eyes as she went. Dazz copied but he was the first to stand up and walk towards the comotion. Izzy stood up too and went to the nearest nurse. 

"Excuse me but what's happening?" She asked. 

"Oh, Luna." He bowed before giving her a warm smile. "Alpha Damien has awoken." 

IZZY POV

The hospital was hectec. There were nurses running around here and there and they continued to stop and bow before Dazz and i before running back to their previous job. It slowed them down but Dazz looked unbothered as he continued to walk towards Damiens room.

As we reached the door, a doctor was calmly walking out while staring at their clip board. I don't know how he knew Dazz and i were in front of him but he immediately bowed before regaining posture.

"What's the news?" Dazz asked. I tried to look into the lightly lit room but the doctor was still blocking the doorwar. With a sigh, i stopped trying and focused on the doctor.

"He's awake but his mind is still regaining his last memories. I advise you to talk to him in an hour, Alpha. He's also very tired and we're getting food for him right away." The doctor said. Dazz let out a low growl but nodded, dismissing the doctor who bowed before leaving. 

"Hey, he said to wait an hour." I said, grabbing Dazzs hand as he was about to walk into the room. 

"I'll question him in an hour." He replied, pulling me in with him. We walked to the bed where Damien was just staring at the ceiling. He looked pretty bad but it looked like he had a long night; it didn't look as though he was in a fight. 

His eyes were droopy with bags under them. He pretty much looked tired. But could tell that he was pain by watching how he cringed as he turned to look at us.

"Hey guys." He murmered, trying to get up. Dazz let go of my hand and went to help the groaning Damien. 

"Careful," Dazz mumbled, pushing him up. Damien cringed and finally sat up. His arms laid in front of him while his head hung in front of him. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked, wondering what Sione had done to him. Damien is a werewolf, an Alpha at that, and this is him after a fight with Sione. I'd hate to be caught by Sione.

"Like a million bucks." He joked, glancing side ways at me to show me a smirk. I gave him a sad smile, glad that his mood didn't match his looks. "So are you going to ask what happened?" He asked, looking at Dazz.

"The doctor said to give you an hour for your mind to recover." Dazz replied, crossing his arms. 

"Didn't you hear? I feel like a million bu- ow!" Damien tried to stretch but failed. He held a hand over the bandage around his chest and slumped back. I cringed, just realising that he had a bandage running diagonally from his right shoulder down to his left hip and around the back.