Seperation

IZZY POV

"What's going on?!" Dazz growled, taking a step forward. My body was paralyzed as i felt Siones lips slowly leave my cheek. I continued to stare at Dazz, hoping he knew there was nothing i could do. However, his eyes never met mine, too busy glaring at Sione. 

"Alpha Lycan," Sione began, putting his arm over my shoulder. The grip his arm had on my neck was tight, making me cringe. "i'm glad you could join us." 

"Move away from her." Dazz growled lowly, his hands in fists. Sione let out a cold chuckle, making me shiver with the amount of evil i heard in it. 

"Why should i?" 

Dazz took a step forward, his body shaking. "You know very well why." 

A part of me wondered why Dazz didn't just come and tackle Sione away from me. While another part of me wondered why i wasn't trying to do anything about my position and why i wasn't saying anything.

"But she's my mate." Sione said, and i'm sure anyone a mile away could hear the smirk in his voice. 

"She is MY mate!" Dazz growled, hunching forward. I stared in awe as i watched the clothes on his skin being ripped apart as his body grew larger and hairier. In less than a minute Dazz was gone, a large brown wolf left in his presence. 

Dazz charged towards us as people from the audience gasped with shock, some screaming in fear. My eyes were locked on him, watching the way his body ran towards us.

"Izzy!" Jesse yelled and then i felt myself being pulled away from Sione. I was tackled to the ground, Jesse beneath me. He unwrapped his arms and allowed me to get up just in time to see Dazz tackle Sione to the ground. 

Wes had moved the priest to a safe place so he was safe from the large wolf. Dazz snarled his teeth at Sione who was pinned down under Dazz. He smirked before changing into a wolf himself, the air filled with the sound of bones cracking. 

Sione used his hind legs to kick Dazz off. Dazz was pushed back but landed on his legs. The two Alphas stood up, a metre apart. They glared eachother down as their lips were in snarls. 

"What's that sound?" I complained, covering my ears with my hands. I looked around the hall to see almost everyone with a snarl on their lips. They were all glaring at the front but i wasn't sure which one they were glaring at. 

"It's our pack. They don't like seeing their Alpha getting disrespected." Jesse whispered. I looked back at Dazz and Sione to see they were now head to head. I guess that was a thing werewolves did before they fought? 

"Stop this!" All snarls stopped as we heard the priest yell. We all looked at him as he made his way towards Dazz and Sione. They were still head to head but were soon pushed apart by the priest. 

The priest looked very brave as he stood between the two Alphas, his arms out to stop them. To my suprise, Dazz lowered his head a little but he was still growling. Sione stopped growling and stood tall, a satisfied smirk on his wolfy lips. 

"I don't get it." I whispered, putting my hands down. 

"Priests are very honored. They're lower than an Alpha but must be respected by everyone." Jesse explained. 

"Shift. Now!" The priest ordered, folding his arms in front of him. 

With low growls, both boys slowing changed back into their human form. I blushed, realising that they both were naked but no one else seemed to mine. I awkwardly coughed and regained body posture as i watched. 

Dazz had his hands in fists, his lips in a snarl. Sione had his arms crossed, his lips in a smirk. 

"What is the matter with you two?" The priest asked, glancing between Dazz and Sione. Dazz growled, his body tensing up. 

"Move, priest. This is none of your concern," He said. 

"You," the priest yelled, pointing a finger at Dazz, "came in here and ruined a perfect wedding ceremony which i was hosting. This is very much my concern." 

"She's my mate." Dazz growled, taking a step forward. "This fool is telling lies." 

"Would a mate be late to their mates wedding?" Sione asked, tilting his head cockily. Dazz growled and moved to take another step forward but the priest pushed him back. The priest stood in front of Dazz, his arms crossed and anger clear on his features. 

"This is low, Alpha Lycan." The priest mumbled, shaking his head. It looked like Dazz was going to hit the priest, regardless of who he was, so i decided to step in. 

"It's true." I yelled, taking a step forward. All eyes were on me, except for Dazzs. "I'm his mate." I said, pointing a finger at Dazz while walking towards him. 

"You can't be serious. But Alpha Fele said-" 

"Alpha Fele is a liar." I said, cutting the priest off. I stood beside the still naked Dazz, hoping i wasn't in the way of anymore fighting. 

"Oh yeah? Well where's your proof?" Sione asked, an eyebrow raised. 

Aren't i proof enough? I wondered. But that was a good question. Dazz and i had no proof that we were mates. Besides, how do you prove to a bunch of strangers that you're mates? 

I held my breath in when Dazz moved behind me. He reached a hand to my neck before moving my curled hair to the back. I was confused with what he was doing when i remembered there was a reason Jesse put all my hair on my right shoulder. 

"She bares my mark." Dazz yelled, moving to stand next to me. I don't know why but my hand flew to my mark when he said that. I don't know if it was a reflex or my mind just wanted to make sure it was still there. 

Everyone in the hall was queit as they all took this in. The priest stared at my neck as though he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sione on the other hand looked pissed. His lips were back in a snarl and his hands were in fists. He probably forgot about the mark. 

"This isn't over." Sione said, beginning to shift mid sentence. Dazz stood in front of me, his body in a protective fighting stance. But Sione ran around us and out the doors. Dazz let out a loud growl and turned around. 

"I want all my trackers after him!" He yelled to the audience. Jared stood up with a bunch of other people who all ran out side. From here i could hear the cracking of bones, making me cringe. 

"I'm so sorry, Alpha." The priest said, bowing to us. I stared at him, not sure what to do. Dazz ignored him and grabbed my hand before pulling me towards him. He held my shoulders and stared into my soul. His eyes were still black, scaring me out of my shoes. 

"Are you hurt?" He asked, cupping my chin. I shook my head slightly, still trying to process what was happening. "Good." 

He turned around just as Jared returned with a pair of shorts. Without arguing, Dazz put the shorts on and turned to the crowd. It was noisey and i looked at Wes's parents to see them in a happy conversation with Jesse. 

"You are all dismissed." Dazz yelled. Almost everyone stood up and left the hall, leaving only my family, Dazzs family and Wes's family. 

"So what's going to happen now?" Jesse asked,