Objection

IZZY POV

"I'm having second thoughts about this." I mumbled, staring at myself in the mirror. 

"Oh stop it honey," My mother scolded. "You look beautiful." She came to stand next to me, her midnight blue dress standing out beside my white dress. 

"I hope everything turns out alright." I sighed, turning away from the mirror and walking to the chair. The journey was slow and it was a struggle to sit down on such a dress but i somehow managed. 

"You're up in five." Jesse said, walking into the room. I started hyperventilating, nervous about the next hour of my life. I had never felt this nervous before, not even the night i ran away. 

"Is Dazz there?" I asked. Jesse hesitated but ended up releasing a sigh.

"He was but he had to dash out for a bit," He said with a frown. "Don't worry though, he'll be back before the 'i dos'." 

My stomach turned as he said that but i was somewhat glad that Dazz isn't out there. I couldn't bare looking at his face as he watched his mate be given to another man. He just better be here before time runs out. 

"You both know what to do, right?" I asked as a double check. 

Jesse nodded, "When he asks if anyone objects then Dazz and i will stand up and object." 

"Good." I nodded, a small smile playing on my lips. 

A small part of me wanted Wes' parents to dissagree so that i could hold hands with Dazz and run through the crowd. But another part of me wanted everything to go as planned so i can end up marrying Dazz. 

"It's time." My dad whispered, walking into the room. I sighed and stood up with the help of my mother. My dad stared at me, a small smile replacing his once small frown. 

"You look gorgeous, sweetie." He mumbled, pulling me in for a hug. 

"I'll see you two out there." Jesse said, leaving the room as dad and i pulled back. 

"I'll tell them to play the music." Mom whispered, following Jesse. I nodded and released a sigh and i grabbed my bouquet. 

"Are you ready?" Dad asked, linking our arms. We started hearing the music so we walked forward.

"A little." I mumbled, looking at the ground. He patted my hand before leading me into a hall full of people i didn't know. 

They all looked at me, their eyes wide. I blushed but still managed to smile at most of them, showing my polite side. My mother, Jesse, Damien and Jasper were sat in the front of one side while Wes's parents were on the other. There were a few seats empty beside Jesse, probably for Dad and Dazz. 

Dad gave me a kiss before giving me to Wes, who looked nice in a suit with a bow tie. Wes linked our arms before we turned to the priest. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here today..." 

~

"If anyone objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." 

I looked around the hall, searching for Dazz but i couldn't see him anywhere. My stomach was in turns and i felt like puking all over the priest. I could hear Wes' heart thumping in his chest, waiting for Dazz to say something. 

My eyes landed on Jesse. His eyes were wide as he looked around the hall in search for his brother. He returned his look to me, a look of defeat taking over his features. 

"Wes," I whispered. "Do something." 

"I. Can't." He whispered back, sounding as though he were grinding his teeth together.