Bewitched

Maya's POV: I had no idea what Jayy was making Ava do at the moment because I had just woke up. I knew Jayy had to have her though because she was gone and apparently she belonged to him. I tried to see if it was possible to get my hands out of the rope or whatever but it was too tight so I just sat there in the dark. What am I supposed to do now, just wait her for Dahvie to come down here and rape me? Just at the moment I heard the door open to the basement.

"Good you're awake" I heard Dahvie say and he came over to me and took off the restraints and I got up.

"What do I have to do today m..master" I asked not wanting to say the last word.

"I haven't decided yet"

"Ok" I replied.

I was actually terrified for what I may have to do, I don't want to have sex that's for sure. I'd rather him abuse me until I'm almost dead than me having sex at such a young age. Well ya I'm 16 but I still think that's too young.

"I feel like taking you out somewhere and showing you of"

"Oh" is all I said.

"You need a shower"

"I know"

"Change into this, I bought it while you were sleeping" he said giving me a dress"

He showed me where the bathroom was and I hurried and took a shower. I looked at my hair and it was so pretty, I loved it. I slipped on the dress and brushed through my hair with my finger tips and Dahvie came in and turned on a hair dryer and started drying and brushing my hair.

"That's burning my face"

"I don't care, I have to make you look pretty"

"That's kind of offensive"

"Do you think I care"

"Nope"

He finished drying my hair and he straightened it while I had to out in the red contacts for my eyes. I looked so pretty and then I saw him get some makeup out. He put eyeliner on my eyes and black eye shadow on me and then he put the makeup away.

"Let's go, we have to make the fans think I have a girlfriend" he said grabbing my wrist and throwing shoes on my feet.

They were black flats. He pushed me into the car and I out my seat belt on. I couldn't help but wonder where he was planning on taking me but ok whatever as long as I'm not getting raped then it's all good.

"Where are we going" I asked and I was prepared to get slapped.

"A party"

"Oh.." I replied.

There was probably going to be drinking there and I am way under age and I really don't want to get drunk or anything because who knows what Dahvie could do to me then.

"You better act like we are dating or you will get punished"

"Ok" I said.

I'll probably end up doing something to get punished anyways so aw well. He tapped on the steering wheel as he drove us to the party and I just sat there and stared out the window.

"Let's go" he said and we walked into a house.

I didn't know anyone from ghsfe which didn't surprise me but maybe I would be able to get someone to help me and Ava.

"Hey Dahvie who's this beautiful girl" someone said walking up to us and I smiled.

"This is my girlfriend Brittany" he said.

Alright so my name is now Brittany ok then.

"Is Jayy coming" the guy asked.

"I don't think so, he has someone over"

"Ah alright, that's too bad he's a really funny drunk"

"Let's see how funny of a drunk she is" Dahvie said pointing at me.

"I've never drank before"

"We'll, your 21st birthday was two weeks ago so now you can" Dahvie said glaring at me.

"Can't wait" I said smiling a fake smile and Dahvie nodded.

I don't even look 21 but whatever, it works I guess. I just hope that Ava is ok right now since she is there alone with Jayy...completely alone. I'm sure she is, she's the violent one out of us so she would kill him if she had to but it would be hard for her because he's like an angel. Well you know besides the fact that he kidnapped us.

"Here" Dahvie said handing me a cup with something in it.

"What is it" I asked taking the cup.

"Just drink it" he said and I took a little sip and it was disgusting.

"Ew" I said trying not to spit it back into the cup.

"Drink it" he said and I continued to drink it trying not to gag.

"Now let's go dance" he said taking the cup when it was empty and sitting it down.

He grabbed my hand and he started dancing with the crowd of people but I just stood there.

"I don't know how to dance" I said and he pulled me up to him.

"Well you better figure out right now" he whispered in my ear.

I looked at how the other girls were dancing and I tried to copy them and I could tell Dahvie was trying not to die from laughter. I saw him start leaning in to kiss me and I had no idea what to do. Of course I wanted to kiss Dahvie Vanity before all of this. I mean he's Dahvie Vanity but now I don't want to because then he will just want to go farther than that. He out his lips on mine and I had to try not to spit into his mouth. He dug his finger into my side really hard so I kissed back and he stopped. He pulled away and he gave me a little wink and I was so scared. Today was going to be the day he was going to try and go farther than usual. I know it was going to be.

Short chapter sorry but at least I updated, sorry I didn't update sooner it was just hard :/ peace out girl/boy scouts