Filthy Animals

Since Tawshia left my character on smut she is writing the smut, I don't do that crap

Maya's POV: Dahvie grabbed me and took me into his room with the evilest smile on his face.

"No" I said as he shut the door.

"What are you saying no to"

"My daddy said no having babies"

"Does it look like your daddy is here"

"Nuuuuuu but being a virgin is nice"

"Shut up"

"Nuuuuuu"

He pushed me on to the bed and the worst part was is that I was trying not to die from laughter. I should not find this situation hilarious, thank you Ava for making me find horrible situations funny.

"This is going to be fun" He said winking at me.

Ava's POV (I've only wrote smut once and it sucked, so I'm sorry if this is really cringy)

I blushed brightly when Jayy took out the handcuffs. "Take your clothes off and call me Master." He demanded. I took off my clothes and tried to cover myself up. "Why are you covering yourself up?" He asked.

"B-because I'm fat...Master." I look down.

"No you're not." He sits on the bed and I blush to see that he had taken off all of his clothes too. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle, I still have to use the handcuffs though."

"O-ok...Master." I stutter and he grabs my wrists then handcuffs them to the bed frame.

"I'm sorry." He says and I look away.

I feel him slowly enter and a tear falls from the pain. I try to hold in my cries. Once he's all the way in tears are rolling down my face. He moves my head so I'm facing him and he kisses me. He slowly starts to go in and out and I slowly get used to the pain. Soon he goes faster and I let out a moan. I pull on the handcuffs so I could feel him, but they restrain me.

"Fuck." I hear him growl and I blush. "I'm gonna-" he starts but is cut off. I moan as we both reach our climax. He pulls out then unhandcuffs me. He then lays beside me and wraps his arms around me. I cuddle into him still blushing. He pulls a blanket over us and we fall asleep.

(I'm sorry if that sucked.)

*1 hour later*

I wake up to a door slam. Jayy jumps up and accidentally uncovers me and I hurry to try and cover up before Dahvie see's, but its too late. He was going to say something, but I cut him off.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MAYA?" I yelled, and Dahvie's face fills with anger.

"YOU NEED TO TEACH HER TO RESPECT US!" Dahvie yells and slaps me really hard. I gasp and grab my face. Jayy jumps up and punches him really hard in the face and knocks him to the floor. "JAYY! WHAT THE FUCK?" Dahvie yells then gets up.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her again!" Jayy growls.

"Why the fuck are you defending her? She's just a fucking slave, I thought Satan taut you better."

"So what she's a human? I fell in love with her and it's not my fault!"

Wait...human? isn't he human too?

"He's gonna be pissed when he finds out you fell in love with a mortal." Dahvie evily grins.

"He's not gonna find out." Jayy growls, almost sounding inhuman.

"Yeah right! He has to know about this if he doesn't know already!" Dahvie laughs, then he's gone.

"Wh-Where did he go? He was right there! What's going on?" I start to ask a bunch of questions as he starts to grab my clothes.

"I'll answer your questions later, just put your clothes on and I'll get Maya. Hurry, we don't have much time." he runs out of the room and I grab my clothes and put them on. I grab the rest and run into Dahvies room to see Jayy taking the handcuffs off of Maya. I throw some clothes at her and turn around so she can put them on. When she's done Jayy rushes us out to his car and he starts to drive.

"What's going on?" Maya asks.

"OK, first of all, me and Dahvie are demons. Since you guys would say that it feels like you're in Hell, Satan wanted us to take you and give you a taste of what Hell really feels like. He wanted us to do it because since you guys are fans he thought you guys would trust us." Jayy starts to explain, but my head starts to hurt because I'm so confused.

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask.

"I don't know. Satan doesn't allow us falling in love with humans and Dahvie is telling him now. We have to hide somewhere."

"How do you hide from Satan? If he knows what we've been saying, doesn't that mean he knows where we are?" I ask.

"Yes, but there are people who can help us. I know some people who practice magic and witchcraft and if their power is strong enough, they can block out Satan's vision of us." 

"Who are they?" Maya and I ask at the same time. He doesn't answer but we soon park outside a red house and he tells us to get out. We walk up to the door and he knocks. I can't believe my eyes when I see who opens it.

"Jayy! How have you been?" Christian Coma answers as he opens the door. 

"Um, we need your help." Jayy says.

"Sure, come on in." he invites us in and I can barely walk my legs are shaking so bad. I look over at Maya and see she's holding in her inner fangirl in too, but it's really hard. (One cannot hold in the fangirl) ~quote from another book of one of ours, but I can't remember which one tho... Tawshia I think it was mine XD

"So, who are these lovely ladies?" Andy asks as he walks in and sits next to Maya. She looks at me and I can see the mental heart attack.

"This is Ava." Jayy points to me. "And this is Maya." he says as he points to her.

"Nice to meet you. Now, what's up?" Andy asks.

"Dahvie found out about me and Ava and now he is telling Satan and we need to hide." Jayy explains.

"I thought you were gay." Ashley walks in and I see him staring at Maya and I glare at him.

"I thought so too, but that's not the point right now, Ash." Jayy sighs. "Do you think you guys could help us out?"

"I don't know dude, it didn't go so good the last time we helped someone out away from Satan it didn't go so well." Jake says.

"What do you think the chances are of him accepting us being away from Dahvie and me and Jayy being together?" I ask.

"Very slim." Jinxx makes a face.

"If he were to accept it, there would be a catch." Andy mentions.

"And that's a slim chance." Jayy adds.

"What would happen if he doesn't?" Maya asks.

"Well, Ava would die and would have to serve Satan for all eternity and you would have to stay with Jayy and Dahvie to make you life hell before you go to hell." CC explains.

*****************************
Sorry for the cliff hanger,  and you're welcome Cassie XD. Thank you for reading, luck you!  <3