Believe

Chapter by Cassie

Maya's POV: I laid there on the cold floor feeling as if I was just dying and Dahvie hovered over me.

"Get up"

"I can't"

"GET UP"

I attempted to get up but I couldn't my leg was completely numb and my arm hurt so badly.

"I can't..."

"Let me look" He said pulling out his phone.

He turned on the flashlight on his phone and looked at my arm, it was bruised already but that's all. Then he looked at my leg and that's what was bad. The bone was about to stick out which was so disgusting and Dahvies face turned pale.

"We have to fix your leg"

"Are you taking me to the hospital"

"I don't think I can, I will just take up up to my room for now"

He picked me up very carefully and carried me up the stairs. Once we got up he carried me to his room and laid me on his bed. Then he took out a pair of handcuffs and put it on my left wrist.

"You can take me to the hospital I won't say anything, I want to stay here anyways. I honestly think it's way better here than with my family"

"I don't think I can"

"I can't just have a broken leg"

"You will listen to me, understand"

"Fine do you at least have painkillers"

"I'll give you some in a half hour, you have to learn your lesson"

"Please give me some now, I learned my lesson"

"I don't think you have" He said walking out the door.

I looked down at my leg and it was bent inward which caused me to cringe so hard. I need footsteps outside the door and looked over and saw the doorknob being turned.

"Here's your painkillers"

"It's already been thirty minutes?"

"No, but I decided I have to take you to the hospital"

"Right now?"

"Yes, take the pills and we're leaving"

"Thank you" I said and swallowed the pills.

"Here" He said taking off the handcuffs and then he lifted me up.

He had to carry me to the bathroom and he gave me my contacts to put in.

"You can just stay in the dress" He told me after I put them on.

"But I am going to fix the makeup"

He put on black eyeshadow and did some wings and put black lipstick on me and he smiled.

"One more thing" He said putting a choker around my neck.

"Remember your name is Brittany Collins ok"

"Ok" Is all I responded with.

He let me look at my reflection one more time and then he carried me to the car. I watched the clock the whole way there it took exactly 17 minutes.

"Um, hello my girlfriend Brittany fell down our staircase because it was very slippery and we need an X-ray"

"Wait over there the doctor will be with you shortly"