La Pitite Morte

Chapter done by Tawshia

(I'm sorry its been so long. I've been struggling with stress and severe depression. I'm gonna try my best to right) she meant write** ~Cassie

Ava's POV

I haven't seen Maya all day and I'm getting worried. Jayy has made me make him breakfast and clean the house. It was around five o'clock when I was done and he called me into his room.

"Yes...Master?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna take you to get some clothes." He says and hands me some shoes and socks. I've been wearing his clothes and they haven't really been fitting well since he's a twig the size of a giraffe. Right now I managed to fit into is white jeans that has a lot of huge holes in then, a BOTDF cut off that is showing a lot, and the same bra I wore when we got taken.

We walk downstairs and get into his car in complete silence. It wasn't until five minutes later I thanked him. "Thank you...for letting me get more clothes..."

"I'm mainly doing it because I need my clothes." He replies. I was getting bored and I had Damaged stuck in my head, so I started singing it without thinking.

"You sound good." He compliments me as he pulls into a parking spot.

I blush. "Thank you."

"What store do you wanna go to?" He asks me.

"Is there a Hot Topic here?" I ask and he nods is head. We get out and I follow him.

"Don't say anything about what happened, to everyone I am your gay best friend." He whispers in my ear as we walk.

"Ok, how much stuff can I get?" I ask.

"Three outfits."

"Can I get Maya one or two?" I ask and he nods yes.

I go back to the band shirt section and get a Black Veil Brides shirt, a Get Scared shirt, and a Panic at the Disco shirt. For Maya I got her a Falling in Reverse shirt and a Fall Out Boy shirt. I got the same size so we both could share them. For pants I got a half black half black and gray checkered pair of jeans, purple and black jeans, and ripped up black jeans. For Maya I got her black and green jeans and ripped up black jeans. I went back to Jayy so he could pay when I see that he has a bag already in his hands from another store. I try to see what's inside, but I can't. I hand him the stuff and he pays for it then we leave Hot Topic.

"Jayy." I say and he looks at me.

"Yes?" He asks.

"I need to more bras and underwear." I tell him as I blush.

"Fine, but I pick the store." He says as he grins evily. Fuck, I think I know what store he's gonna take me to. He grins more as he stops in front of Victoria secret.

"This might get me punished, but fuck...you..." I whisper to him and he laughs more then pushes me inside.

I slowly walk in and stop. I look over at Jayy and he's grabbing a bunch of thongs. He gives me a lacy black thong and I put it back.

"No... Pick it back up or you'll get punished." He whispers in my ear. I blush more as I grab it and he hands me a purple one, and a pink one. After that he goes to the bra section and pulls out some bras and hands them to me.

"You don't even know my size." I say.

"38C." He says and I stop.

"How the fuck do you know?" I ask him.

"I might be gay, but I still love boobs." He says and gets some that are smaller, I'm guessing for Maya.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, not knowing if he knows what size by looking or if he found out a different way.

Instead of answering he just waved at me and then payed. Once we were done we went out to his car and he drove home.

When we got home I changed into the Get Scared shirt and the checkered black and gray pants. He also made me change into the black thong and a lacy black bra. When I get out Jayy slaps my butt hard. He laughs as I yelp and I flip him off.

"You know, we have a lot in common." He laughs.

"I know, that's why I like you better than Dahvie." I say and I slightly blush. "I mean, I'm pretty sure we have the same type of humor."

It gets kinda awkward and I go to start to walk away but I feel him grab my arm. I turn around and the next thing I know his lips are against mine. I blush and kiss back.

He soon pulls back and I look down. "I could tell."

"H-how?" I stutter and blush more.

"The way you look at me and blush." He laughs.

"B-but you're gay."

"I thought that too, but maybe I just haven't found the right girl yet." I look up and he smiles.

"What about Dahvie and you kidnapping us?" I ask.

"I could take you guys somewhere and we would be just fine, but we also need to change your guy's names." He starts to plan, but we hear Dahvie walk in the front door. Soon he walks into Jayy's room and tells me to get out. I hurry past him and walk out the door. When I find Maya in the living room I run towards her and hug her.

"Where'd you get those clothes?!" She asks me and I smile.

"Jayy took me to Hot Topic and I got you some clothes too, you just won't like the underwear and bras that he made me get us." I explain.

"Thongs?" She asks and I nod.

Dahvie and Jayy walk downstairs and and Jayy grabs me without saying anything and takes me upstairs. He doesn't even look at me and Dahvie does the same thing, but with a smile on his face. Jayy takes me into his room and Dahvie takes Maya into his. Once Jayy closes the door I turn around and whisper yell, "HE BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK HE IS TO HER!"

Jayy looks down and says, "He wants me to do the same to you."

"But Jayy, we're both virgins and I know he isn't going to go easy on her."

"He'll know if we don't do it, so we have to." He takes his shirt off and he blushes. He also grabs the bag that he had earlier and I see that he pulls out handcuffs. I back up and end up falling on his bed.  I SHIP ITTTTTT ~Cassie

*****************************
Again, I am sorry that I haven't been able to write and that this was kinda short. Thank you for reading. <3