Dark Dreams Part Two

The next day

Maya's POV: I woke up to Andy getting ready to leave and so I did too. It was 4:30am and we were going to be at the airport by 5:30am.

"I need to do your makeup before we leave" Andy told me.

I grabbed the clothes I had left out and went to the bathroom and put them on. Next I brushed through my hair with my fingers and it was straight enough.

This is the dress I'm wearing.

Andy came in and he started to do my makeup like the day before and then he told me it was time to go

Andy came in and he started to do my makeup like the day before and then he told me it was time to go. I grabbed my black combat boots and grabbed my two suitcases. I put mine and Andy's phones both in my purse and also his wallet. He didn't want to have to worry about losing them. Ashley was going to drive us to the airport. We all got into the car and Andy sat in the back with me, I laid my head on his shoulder and we were off to the airport.

A little while later we arrived, Ashley didn't bother walking us in or anything he just left. Andy and I grabbed our tickets and went to wait to board our flight. Once we were allowed Andy and I and the rest of the passengers got on the flight and took our seats. I was by the window and Andy was in a middle seat. He was forced to sit by this irritating teenage boy that was obviously judging us but Andy ignored him.

"Go ahead and get some rest" He told me and I laid my head on his shoulder again.

"Why don't you listen to music so you can block that kid out?" I asked him.

"I'll be fine, I'll go to sleep after you do"

"Goodnight" I replied and closed my eyes.

The dream

I saw Jayy and Ava and we instantly start running to each other. We hug and start crying.

"It's been forever!" I say.

"I know" Ava replies and we hug tighter.

"Who wants to go home?" Andy asked and we raise our hands and laugh.

Andy wrapped an arm around my waist and Jayy ended up doing the same Ava as we walked out to Andy's car. The whole ride back Ava and I ended up taking about what we did on our time apart. We parked in the driveway when he arrived at the house and got out.

"Home sweet home" Andy said and he got out of the car to stretch.

We walk up to the door and as we open it we see something horrific.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Ava asked.

"I've come for you two" He replies and he starts to run towards us and Ava and I both begin to scream.

End of dream

"Maya wake up" Andy said shaking me awake.

"He's coming for us" I said beginning to cry.

"Nobody is coming for you, you're safe. Please don't cry"

"Miss could you please keep it down you are disturbing the other passengers" The flight attendant asked and I just stopped talking.

"Finally your stupid girlfriend shut up" The teenager said.

"Don't act that way towards her" Andy instantly replied.

"I wasn't, I was acting like that towards you freak."

"Um excuse me do you know who you're talking to?" I asked and started searching Andy's name on Google.

"Why would I care" The boy replied.

"Look" I said but Andy grabbed my phone out of my hand before he could see.

"What? Did she have an embarrassing photo of you"

"He's freaking.."

"Maya stop" Andy said cutting me off.

"Why am I not allowed to say it?" I asked him.

"If that's how he wants to act towards me then that's the way it will be. I'm not letting it change just because my music is well known"

"Well known by what? Your mother"

"You're so stupid" I replied to the boy.

"I'm not the one that looks like Satan danced on my face"

"I'd tell you to go to hell but I don't want to punish Satan with you" I replied.

"Maya put these earbuds in" Andy instructed so I did.

I went back to sleep until the flight was over which was over ten hours.

After the flight

It was Seven am in Australia time and it felt kind of weird but oh well. Andy and I arrived at the hotel we would be staying at and it was pretty nice. We had a suite with our own fridge microwave and stove thingy and a bathroom. It also had a King sized bed and TV.

"What do you want to do?" Andy asked me.

"I'm not sure, I think it's too early to go anywhere"

"Why don't we drive around and get to know the place" Andy suggested so we did.

We locked the door and I put the key card thing in my purse with our phones and money. We got into the rental car and it felt so weird because of how you drive on different sides of the road and of the car. We looked at the different stores there was and everything and decided to get some stuff.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just get an apartment since we will be here for a bit"

"Yes that was the plan" He replied.

"Hello we were wondering if you knew anywhere to get an apartment" Andy said to an employee.

"Well if you drive about ten miles north there is big building called 'Xbdnnss' I couldn't cone up with a name. But they always have open apartments" The guy replied smiling.

"Oh...my...accent" I said and he laughed.

"Are you guys not from around here?" He asked.

"The United States" Andy replied.

"Ah well you're going to love it here, enjoy your stay"

We walked off and just didn't buy anything. We got in the car and figure out which way was north and started driving that way. We ended up asking someone for directions. We got the apartment but we were just going to stay at the hotel for the night. Andy had already paid for a night so we didn't want to waste that money.