Chapter 2; A Mysterious Growl.

C H A P T E R 2 :

"you multiply this blah blah blah... " my calculus teacher rambled on. Zolton has come to class only for the  first period, and you think he would change? Once a bad boy, always, or so as per say.

The Sky was grey and dark and surprisingly it began raining. And surprisingly I didn't carry an umbrella. Well I guess that's today's fate sealed. I huffed in annoyance. I already learnt everything the teacher is speaking about, so I get bored easily.

I looked outside the window to see a figure standing in the rain. And I was shocked to see none other than him; Zolton. I stared as he stood there his eyes closed his face looking up to the sky. Who knew he liked rain? I guess you learn something new everyday.

To be Honest I've always been a bit curious of the mysterious delinquent bad boy Zolton. He always had this dark Aura around him and he barely spoke. He never showed interest in anyone and never bothered talking to anyone, he always looked alone, angered and mostly he looked broken. But that was just to me, everyone else likes him endlessly nevertheless. I don't know why, but it would kind of feel nice to find someone like him, so we could share each other's company.

I sighed clearing my thoughts and looking out the window again. But to only see he wasn't there anymore but rather there stood an empty space being splattered with rain drops. When the bell rang everyone head to the indoor cafeteria. And I, headed to the library like always.

I sat there silently and not uttering a word, just allowing the books to take me to my greatest escape. I lay my head down as I continued to read. Soon a chair was pulled out opposite me, I looked up to see the Grey icey eyes.

"Is something the matter?" I questioned him. He simply looked at me not uttering a word. "What's the matter?" I questioned him, as a confused look took over his face.

"Nothing, just curious that's all." well then, my world froze. This is the first time I've heard him speak a full sentence, other times I couldn't even here his voice. But when he spoke up my heart began beating rapidly. His voice was sexy as well as husky and deep. His Adam apple bobbed when he spoke and his teeth were a sparkly white. I looked away, flushed.

My feet felt week even though I wasn't walking, my heart was beating fast even though his words meant nothing. I said nothing and continued reading, he just sat opposite me.

Minutes went by and felt utterly long and excruciating. "You know, I feel uncomfortable being stared at." I said.

Soon the library doors opened and our heads snapped to the door. Oh God! Not today I beg of you. I'll study extra hard just not now. They made their way towards me and it was none other that the ridiculously ugly popular. Ryan and Esmarie. I kept my head down and Zoltan just stared at them. Idiot!

They looked my way and walked towards me, fat smirks on their ugly pretty faces. Well this is the end.

"Well, well, well, If it isn't the looser nerd?" Ryan said as he stared at me with hatred.

"Who knew you needed your eyes checked out Ryan?" I questioned him. His eyes turned deadly. I guess he's not used to me insulting him yet.

"Don't speak to him like that, and Zoltan honey don't stick around with her, she'll only ruin your high-school life" Esmarie exaggerated. Well I don't care, not like Zoltan and I were friends anyway.

Not getting the reaction she wanted, Esmarie frowned. Well 1 girls expression is two people's downfall. I know I'm awesome.

"You little Bitch!" Ryan yelled, but just as he was about to touch me, an animal like Growl rang in my ears. Ryan froze stepping back fear taking over him. Esmarie looked as confused as I did, but Zoltan didn't seem fazed.

"D-Did you hear that?" Esmarie questioned but I kept silent. "I guess she us bad luck!" she laughed non humorously.

"Let's get out if here, yeah?" Ryan said. He looked pale like he had seen a ghost. Soon they were gone. I turned to face Zoltan who said nothing.

"what just happened?"

*************

Chapter 2 complete! Cliffhanger! Yeah!!!

What do you think is gonna happen next? Will Zoltan spill his secrets and mysterious ways? Or will the truth be revealed later on?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

Enjoy