Chapter 4; Hopes

Chapter 4

My heart truly felt at ease. At comfort. At happiness. Zolton's warm hand held mine. His fingers intertwined with mine. And I seriously don't know why, but it felt comforting, soothing.

He pulled he down the hallway, towards my locker. Everyone stared in disbelief. Well I wouldn't blame them, the mysterious bad boy was showing affection. Though his face was straight, his Aura said otherwise.

We came to stop in front of my locker as I packed my books away. He smiled towards me, his eyes softening. The feeling was so foreign. It was new.

"Don't forget, tonight at seven. Okay?" he reminded me yet again. The bit was indeed set on taking me out. What baffled me was, why? Why would he ask the nerd?

"Yes Zoltan, for the hundredth time, I won't forget." I exaggerated with a warm smile.

The grin that was splayed in his face only got wider as he took in my answer. "okay." he said still smiling, and it honestly melt my heart to see him smile like that.

"Okay, I'm going to head home now. Bye Zolton." I said waving as I walked away from him. This was indeed weird. Why was I feeling this way? Why is it when I'm with him my heart beats faster? Why do I feel nervous around him?

What's really ironic it is I'm going out in a date with the boy I hated. Because I truly hated Zolton. Always knowing things although he never attended class, always beating my grades, getting higher. That I truly hated about him and I still do. But whenever I think about him, I can't help but let a smile overcome my pathetic face.

I got home, opening the door. The house stood still. I guess I'm alone. I walked upstaird to my bedroom. My shoes on the ground echoing through the empty house. I opened my bedroom door and flopped onto the bed. I looked at he ceiling.

Zolton.

His name seemed to make an imprint on my mind. It was still quite early to get ready, so I decided to do my homework and study for a bit. But my mind kept drifting off. I couldn't focus. He was definitely a distraction.

I kept glancing at the clock on my study table just waiting for time to speed up, for time to come for our date. Just thinking about a dare has me blushing.

I put my head in the table as I groaned. Might as well go to sleep then. I set an alarm for a few hours to get ready and flopped on my bed yet again. I closed my eyes and his face was imprinted in my mind. His ice blue eyes were what stood out most. It was different. Unique.

My eyes began to droop and I began feeling tired. I let out a town and turned to my side as I allowed sleep to overtake me.

*********

My alarm rang as I groaned. I guess it's time to get ready. A sudden thought hit me. Why the hell did I agree to do this again?

Rolling my eyes. I walked in the bathroom taking a shower, once I was done and dressed. I f did my hair and slipped of a pair of black heels to math the black knee leg then dress I was wearing.

I don't do make up, so I put on a bit of gloss and eyeliner and grabbed my purse walking downstairs to the living room, waiting for the door bell to ring in anxiousness.

And as soon as it did I jumped up looked at my self in the mirror by the living room and walked to open the door.

Opening the door knocked the air out of me. Before me stood Zolton. Dressed in a suit his hair still messed up and his ice blue eyes staring at me. And to say he looked hot was an understatement. He looked beyond that.

"Wow, Victoria, you look beautiful." be said making my heart skip a beat.

I stared at him like a lost case before getting my composure back. "t-thank you, and you don't look bad yourself." I said as heat overcame my face.

"Well, uh, shall we."he asked. But what surprised me was, he was just as nervous as I was.

"sure" I smiled. He intertwined out fingers and led me to his really expensive looking car.

He opened the door for me and I said a soft thank you, closing the door for me he walked over to his side. The car roared to life and he pulled out of the driveway and soon we were off to a night worth remembering. I hope.

***********************

Yay! Chapter 4 complete! Was it good?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama