Chapter 5; Disaster Date Part 1

Chapter 5:

The car ride was silent as we drove down the town. The place was usually quiet after dark and it was something we've been accustomed to.

"So where are we going?" I questioned trying to bleak the ice. A small smile overcame his face as he continued to look up ahead.

"Were going on a date." he answered bluntly. I looked at him with a playful glare.

"ha, ha, real funny. But no, I'm serious Zolton, where are we going?" I questioned I'm curious to where, the handsomely devilish man was taking me.

"Out. It's a surprise. I think?" he said not sure of himself.

I blew into laughter of his reply. The atmosphere became warmer and lighter. It almost felt as if it were meant to feel this way.

We soon faded back into silence as the car drive down the tarred street. I let my eyes close as I rolled down the window, letting the fresh air hot my face. Soon I felt a bit tired so closed my eyes for a brief moment only to see the Grey ice blue eyes I had come to love. The eyes in my dream. They remind me if Zolton, but. This was different. Theses eyes didn't belong to him. They belonged the wolf in my dreams . I think? Weird? I know.

Soon I felt the car come to a stop. I opened my eyes to see us in front of a beautiful restaurant. Did he have the money for this?

He got out as I unbuckled my seat belt. He rushed to my side and before I could open the door, he opened the door for me. I smiled at him thanking him and stepped out ad he shut the door and locked the car.

He looped my hand with his and we walked into the restaurant. We cane infringement of a person as Zolton began to speak.

"Reservation for A. Zolton Smith." he said in a hard voice the man nodded quickly and directed us to the table planned for us in a hurry.

"we'll shortly come collect your orders." the waitress said, with her head bowed a little, not being able to look Zolton in the eye. I girls he intimidates everyone.

The Waitress left us alone as he looked at the menus imwirh a hard stare. "Zolton, why are you looking at the menu as if you're going to tear it apart." he looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" he questioned.

"you have this intimidating face that you give to everyone and everything, even the menu for example." I chuckled.

"I-I didn't even notice." he said as he smiled towards me making my heart melt.

"No, No its not anything bad, I just wanted to know, but I guess you didn't even know." I smiled towards him. He chuckled and put down the menu.

The Waitress walked back to our table, "May I please take your orders." she questioned. We gave in what we wanted as she nodded and walked off placing our drinks before us.

"So Tell me a little about yourself, Zolton." I asked as I leaned on the table with my elbows curiously.

"Well, there isn't anything much interesting about me. As you know everyone refers to me as a bad boy and delinquent, but I'm not anyone those. I'm just a normal person. People think I'm mute sometimes like it's a disease so they choose to avoid me, not that it's a problem, but I wish people actually tried to get to know me. Girls flinging themselves at me, don't they know I'm not interested?" he said, letting out a sigh as he looked at the table for a moment. "Let's forget about me, let's talk about you."

"there's nothing about me you dont--" I cut myself short as I watched a wolf with red eyes look directly towards me.

"Victoria? Is something the matte-" he turned to look where I was looking and froze in his mid sentence. "Shit!" he Cursed. He abruptly stood as the door of the restaurant  opened and a man walked in.

"What the he'll do you want?" he asked the man. The man chuckled towards him and smiled.

"Alpha Zolton Smith. Wonderful to see you. I have a message from my alpha for you." he said. Alpha?

"Tell him to leave my land or face the consequences." he said in a cold voice. I froze. He was somehow.... Different.

Soon two men walked in and stood beside Zolton. "You are outnumbered, leave at once!" he growled out. Just like the Growl in the library. Is something wrong with him?

The man chuckled as 4 men came in the soon growled and circled Zolton and the other 2 men. "too bad." soon clothes were ripped and before me 6 wolves we against each other.

Did they just turn into wolves?

******************
Yay! Chapter 5 complete! Was it interesting? What's gonna happen next?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama