Chapter 8; Insane Imagination

Chapter 8:

I sat as the teacher spoke on and on about a certain equation. It's not that I'm a smart ass, but I've gone all of this in my free time. I let out a sigh as I sat silently.

Soon the classroom door opened and his presence caught my attention. A smile slapped its way on my face.

"Mr. Smith, and you are late why?" he simply kept quiet and looked down. All the girls watched and drooled over him. Which seemed to spark a newfound anger in me.

There was an awkward silence, until the teacher excused him. He made his way towards me, not uttering a word. He sat silent and pulled my chair towards him with no sweat.

I squeaked a little and looked down. My face began hearing up as he placed a tender kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning." he said as I slightly nodded. "I missed you." his voice sent shivers down my spine.

I felt a glare being thrown my way. I looked to see, Andrea Green. Yeah her name does not compliment her. She's meant to be mother nature kind, but she's a real evil witch.

The bell rang indicating class was over. I walked pit the classroom hand in hand with Zolton. It all felt so new to me. But I himself felt... Nice.

Zolton excused himself to go to the bathroom. I stood by my locker. My head pounding the room was spinning. I closed my eyes trying to get my head right. I felt dizzy. I opened my eyes only to see I wasn't in the school hallway.

Here I stood. Darkness and only darkness. Except for a little flame of blue fire.

Come to me

It kept saying. But it want the flame and I knew it. It couldn't be. It can't be. I felt something touch my shoulder as I let out a little shriek and turned around abruptly.

Only too seriously a pair of Grey ice blue eyes.

Zolton stared at me with concern, his eyes looked worried. "Tori? Are you okay? Is everything okay?" he questioned me his voice laced with worry.

I shook my head a little and smiled at him. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I asked him as u grabbed my books.

"nothing. I just thought something was wrong." he said. I touched his face and then cupped his cheek.

"I'm fine." I reassured him. A smile took over his face and he nodded.

"let's head to class then?" he said as I nodded. We walked down the hallway. But something was watching me. And I couldn't deny it.

Walking into my house. With only my shoes echoing. I let out a sigh and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a soda from the frig due and made my way upstairs. I opened the door and sat on my bed.

"it's awfully quiet." I muttered to myself. And it was true it was lonely. And I was alone.

I turned to my side and faced my bedside table. On it sat the doll my parents gifted me on my 7th birthday. The time they actually showed affection.

I picked it up and looked at it. "I guess we're alone. Aren't we?" I said to it as I smiled. I wish they were here.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. Taking a short shower I called myself off and jumped into my pajamas. I walked back into my room as I ruffled my hair with the towel.

"Victoria"

I heard my name being called out. I stopped and looked up. There was no one there. It must be my imagination. I shook my head and continued drying my hair.

"Victoria"

Startles I looked around my room again. I walked to my bed and sat down. There was no one here, I'm by myself. There's no one here at all. I felt something touch me, as u screamed. I turned only to see my doll sitting on the bed a smile embedded on its face. This cannot be an Annabel scene.

"Were you speaking to me?" I asked it. Was I insane? Speaking to a doll?

"I'm only communicating to you through the doll Victoria. Come to me." it said. The sane voice I heard earlier. The exact same voice was speaking to me. I picked up the doll and threw it out my window.

I'm going insane. I'm getting crazy. I picked up my phone and dialed Zolton number. Her phone rang and afterbtgebsexibdbribg he picked up.

"what's up tori?" he asked me. He sounded like I had just woken him up.

"Did I wake you?" u asked, my voice almost a whisper.

"Yea you did. Is something the matter?" he asked me.

"I just needed company." I lied.

I couldn't tell him. He would think I'm insane, or crazy. And I can't have that. Not when someone finally cares about me. The last thing I wanna do is scare them off.

"I wanna be next to you right you, but I can't, not yet." he said as my heart leaped.

A smile crossed my face with a warm brush. "I can't wait to be next to you too. But you need you sleep, Mr alpha. Goodnight." I said as he replied before hanging up.

I flopped on my bed as what just happened replayed in my mind. Why was this happening now?

************

Hope you liked it! Was the chapter interesting? Do you think it's nice?

What do you think is happening to Victoria?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama