1. A new home

Chapter One

My Parents had left the Planet Vegeta a year before it was destroyed, and settled on a new Planet far away from the warrior race. They had me years later and wished to raise me in a loving environment, away from war and violence.

One day a Saiyan named Raditz showed up on our doorstep demanding my parents to join him and the last of the Saiyans in helping them take over the galaxy. My parents declined and demanded the Saiyan to leave at once, and to never return. Instead Raditz killed both my parents, a slow and painful death without mercy. After searching around my parent’s home, for anything of value he came across a bright pink room. Inside there were many toys and dolls and a crib, which sat in the middle of the room. Raditz approached the crib and a smiled came upon his face when he saw a baby girl Saiyan fast asleep. He picked me up and carried me to his ship “Well at least we get one Saiyan out of this” he told me as I slept unaware of the disaster that had just occurred.

A year past and Raditz and I were on our way to earth to collect his brother Kakarot. I was only 3 and half years old when we had reached earth. Raditz had told me that he killed my parents because they were weak. I cried for days, but eventually learnt to not show that kind of emotion in front of Raditz.

Raditz made me stay by his spaceship as he flew off to find his brother. I ran around looking at the different things on this planet, staying close to the ship though, so I did not get in trouble when Raditz returned.  I looked at all the different coloured flowers, they smelt so nice, and they made me smile. They were all so pretty.

It was a few hours before Raditz returned. A crying of a child could be herd a mile away before he set foot back at his ship. In his arms was a boy about a year older than myself crying for his Daddy.

“Laylah come here,” Raditz yelled out to me. I obeyed for I knew I would be hit if I didn’t. “Got a friend for you” He smirked and threw the little boy towards me. He landed on his head.

“Ouch that hurt,” he sobbed sitting up and rubbing the top of his head “I’m going to tell my Daddy on you!”

The little boy continued to sob. I walked over and sat next to him. His sobs started to seise as he saw me.

I smiled at him “What’s your name?”

“Gohan” He smiled slightly back at me.

“Are you Kakarot’s son?” I asked him.

“No my daddy’s name is Goku. That big bully over there kept calling him Kakarot though”

I looked up over to Raditz who was looking through his scouter for anyone approaching.

Raditz came back over and picked Gohan up by his collar. Gohan immediately started crying again “Be quiet, you’re a Saiyan too, so be strong!”

Gohan continued to cry so Raditz chucked him into the spaceship and closed the door to drowned out the sound of his crying. “Ahh much better” Raditz sighed.

In the distance two specs appeared in the sky, the got closer and closer at a very fast speed. It wasn’t before long that two men stood in front of Raditz. One a green man wearing purple clothes and a white cape, and the other man had black spiky hair wearing an orange outfit.

I stood back and watched in amazement as the two men began to fight Raditz. I could hear Gohan yelling out for his daddy whom I assumed was the man in orange. Gohan looked a lot like his dad just slightly different hair.

Raditz was soon defeated and I was shocked for I had never seen him loose as battle before.

Goku hugged Gohan and then he noticed me over in the distance. He approached me with Gohan in his arms “Hello are you Raditz daughter?” Goku asked me thinking I might be his niece.

This guy seems nice I thought as I shook my head no. “My names Laylah” I said. I told Goku about how I came to be with Raditz. Goku picked me up in his other arm. “You poor kid I can’t believe someone I’m related to would do that. Don’t worry I’ll look after you” He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him and looked over at Gohan who was also smiling and happy that I was going to be staying with them.

***

Please vote and comment :)