Drunk Dial (Emily Prentiss)

You had spent the last several hours at the local bar, drinking as much alcohol as you could hold. When you arrived home, you decided to call Emily Prentiss. You were madly in love with her but could never admit it to her.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Emily. Will you come over?" You asked her, stumbling over your words.

"I'll be there in five." She told you and hung up the phone.

You knew you were going to regret it in the morning, but you wanted her there. Soon there was a knock on the door and you let her in. She shut your door and locked it before looking at you.

"You've had way too much to drink." She scolded.

"You're hot when you're trying to scold me." You slurred.

She turned red and rolled her eyes. She helped you change and got you into bed. She turned to go sleep on your couch, but you grabbed her arm.

"Emily, stay with me. Please." You whispered.

She nodded and slipped into bed beside you. You pulled her close and she rested her head on your chest. Once you thought she was asleep you stroked her hair softly.

"God I am so in love with you, Emily." You whispered.

She looked up at you and smiled.

"I am so in love with you too." She said before kissing your cheek.

You dozed off with a smile on your face.

When you opened your eyes again, the sunlight was streaming through the windows and your head was pounding. Suddenly you felt the need to puke. You moved Emily and ran into your bathroom, throwing up everything in your stomach. After you were done, You brushed your teeth. As you were rinsing your mouth, you saw Emily in the doorway. She was smiling at you.

"What is it?" You asked.

She moved close to you and turned you in her arms, pushing your back against your sink.

"I love you. And you love me." She said before kissing you.

Word Count: 323