Dating (JJ)

You and JJ were both harboring feelings for each other, everyone knew it. Everyone except the two of you. JJ thought you would never like someone like her, and you thought the same about her. Everyone in the BAU could see the tension between the two of you, and they all wanted you to get together. The team was on the way home from a case and you and JJ were both exhausted. You were seated next to each other on the jet and before you knew it, you were falling into a deep sleep. You awoke several hours later, hearing voices. 

"Are you guys dating yet or...?" Spencer's voice said.

"Spence! No, we're not. You know I can't tell Y/N how I feel. She'd hate me." The voice from beside you said. 

Your breath hitched in your throat and you slowly opened your eyes to see yours and JJ's hands tangled together and her head laying on your shoulder. You gave her hand a light squeeze and she looked up at you.

"Oh! You're awake." She smiled.

"Yeah, I am. Could I talk to you? In private?" You asked her, motioning towards the bathroom. 

She nodded and stood, with you following her. Once you entered the bathroom you noticed how cramped the space was with the two of you in there. You looked for a way to clear more space, before just lifting JJ and sitting her on the sink while you stood between her legs. Your hand traveled to her hair and you started running your fingers through it as your other hand rested on her cheek. You began to trace her facial features, and her eyes closed as she melted into your touch.

"JJ, I wanted to tell you something. I want you to know that I have feelings for you. I would love it if you would agree to go out with me, but if you don't want to that's okay. I just wanted you to know." You said, barely above a whisper. 

You looked at her eyes to see them wide open and looking at you in shock.

"Y/N... I'd love to go out with you." She replied. 

"Oh thank god." You grinned.

JJ's eyes flicked down to your lips and you moved your hand from her face to the back of her neck to pull her closer to you. Your lips finally met hers and you couldn't explain the feeling that exploded inside of you. It just felt right for you to be kissing JJ. Her hand was running up and down your side while the other one held your chin, keeping you close to her. When you needed to breathe, you pulled away and rested your forehead against hers.

"I've been waiting to do that for a long time." You admitted, breathlessly.

"I believe you all owe me twenty bucks." You heard Rossi say.

"Well, I guess they all know now." JJ laughed.

"We all knew before, you oblivious idiots." Prentiss replied.

You rolled your eyes and opened the door, to find them all outside the door. 

"So, are you guys dating or...?" Spencer asked again.

"Yeah, Spence. We're dating." JJ told him, smiling at you.