Can I Have A Word With You? (Prentiss)

You and Emily had been seeing each other for years. Ever since she first came to the BAU. But it was all in secret. Neither one of you wanted to jeopardize the other's safety so it stayed out of the eye of the public and the rest of the team. Now she was officially back at the BAU and you found it difficult to not hold her hand when something gets hard or comfort her when she's upset about something. You were hanging around the office with Reid, JJ, Luke, Tara, and Stephen just talking about random stuff to distract yourselves from all the evil in the world.

"You know, that Prentiss is something else." Luke said. 

"Do you actually think Prentiss would give it up to you?" Tara asked him.

"I don't know. Does she have a boyfriend? Because if not I would certainly like to try to get with her." He replied.

You felt yourself start to get angry. But you couldn't do anything about it.

"I thought she was seeing someone while she was in London." JJ shrugged.

"Emily doesn't really seem like the type to want to sustain a longtime relationship with somebody. At least, not to me." Reid interjected. 

They all started talking at the same time and you were trying to ignore as much of it as you could. 

"Y/N." You heard her voice from behind you. Everybody fell silent and looked to her.

"Yes?" You replied.

"Can I have a word with you? In private?" She asked you. 

"Of course." You told her.

You followed her to her office and noticed she had all the shutters on her windows closed and smirked to yourself. As you entered the room, you closed the door behind you.

"I could see you were getting angry out there." She said, leaning back against her desk.

"Oh, really?" You asked, moving closer to her.

"Yeah. I always did think you looked exceptionally sexy when you were pissed off about something." She whispered in your ear as you pulled her body as close to yours as possible.

"They were talking about you. Luke was talking about how he wanted to fuck you. And they were talking about you seeing someone in London and then how you weren't really the type to have a committed relationship. And I couldn't handle it. I wanted to knock Luke out. You're my girl and I'm the only person that should be allowed to think of you like that. And you do a wonderful job at being committed to me. I love you so much. And I'm almost tired of having to stay hidden. I want people to know that you're mine." You told her, holding her tightly.

"Then let's tell them." She finally said after a period of silence.

"Really?!" You asked excitedly.

"Of course. Anything to keep both of us happy." She smiled.

You pulled her in for a kiss, letting her know just how happy she really did make you and how much you loved her. The two of you then exited her office and walked over to the rest of the team.

"I have something I would like to tell you guys. Y/N and I have been seeing each other ever since I first joined the BAU. We hope you can accept us but nothing is going to change how we feel about each other." She said.

A chorus of 'finally' and 'knew it' rang out and everybody laughed over the fact that while you and Prentiss thought you were discreet, everyone could see right through the two of you.