Fist Fights (JJ)

You showed up at the BAU, looking for your girlfriend.

"Oh, hey Y/N. Looking for JJ?" Hotch asked you.

"Um, yeah. Do you know where she is?" You replied.

"Should be in her office." He said.

You thanked him and headed towards her office. You had gotten into another fight even though she told you to stop. And you needed her to bandage your bleeding hands. You knocked on JJ's door.

"Come in." You heard her say. 

"Hey beautiful." You said as you stepped in the door.

"Hey you. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well.. Um... I need you to bandage my hands." You admitted.

"You got into another stupid fist fight?" She inquired, looking at you with concern.

"Yeah." You said.

"I didn't realize that college kids had this much to fight about." She stated.

"Hey, I'm not a kid." You told her, pulling her up from her chair and kissing her passionately.

"What was it about this time?" She asked after you pulled away.

"The ass hit his girlfriend. Right in front of me." You replied, gritting your teeth.

"You really are a beacon of hope." She said before pulling her first-aid kit out from under her desk.

JJ cleaned off your hands and gently bandaged them, and placed a soft kiss on each hand.

"Thank you." You said.

"You're staying here. And I'm holding your hands all day." She told you before pecking your lips.

You certainly weren't going to complain.