Avoid Touching You (Garcia)

You were a tech analyst with Garcia at the BAU. Usually she didn't work that well with others, but you understood her. You both gave each other room, but you were also close friends. You had recently made the discovery that you kinda liked Garcia, more than platonically. You also knew that she would never see you as more than a friend. You were trying to act keep your cool around her, but now every time she touched you, you turned red. You were going to try to avoid touching her. The team was working a hard case, and they knew the killer still had Amy Reeds, a 10 year old girl. What they didn't know was if they were going to make it in time. You and Garcia usually held hands, and held your breath, while you waited to see if they would make it in time. Garcia reached for your hand, and you moved it away.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee. You want any?" You asked her.

She looked at you slightly surprised.

"Um, no. Thank you though." She said.

You nodded and went to go get coffee. Soon, you heard Garcia running after you. 

"They got her, Y/N! She's alive!" She exclaimed before throwing her arms around you.

You tensed up and told her that was good. She pulled away from you, looking disappointed.

"Are you okay?" She inquired.

"Of course." You replied.

"No you're not. You're never this short with me. You always hold my hand, and hug me back. So I would like to know just what the hell I did to make you-" She was saying.

You grabbed her and pulled her close to her, pressing your lips to hers. This was your way of silencing her and expressing how you felt. She slowly kissed back and you pulled away.

"Oh." Was all she said. 

Word Count: 305