Fuzzball

Rey's POV
"Dibs!"

"All yours." I tell Finn as he grabs the last slice of pizza.

I look down at the 20 on the table. "It's taunting me Finn."

"Just wait for Ben to show up then you can show Ben, the claw, and that 20 who's boss."

I smile and shake my head.

"Hey, my son just got here a little while ago. He's at the bar, but don't look over there." Han walks up and says.

Finn immediately looks over and Han rolls his eyes.

"At least someone follows orders."

"Good quality to look for in an employee." I nod at Han smiling.

"I'm thinking about it." He points a finger at me. "Now are you ready to kick his ass?"

"Yes." I smile.

He looks over and nods to I assume his son at the bar. He looks back down. "Warning he may be a bit cocky because he brought his roommates." I stand.

"I can take him." I smirk.

"Actually he's always cocky, so don't go easy on him." Han smiles.

"Didn't plan on it."

"That's my girl." He chuckles. "Why couldn't you be my daughter instead of him?"

"Because that's too much awesomeness in one household."

"Kissing up to your new boss already?"

"So you are offering me a job?"

He groans. "Okay, let's go."

We enter the game room and I enter the whole 20 dollars into the coin machine. The quarters starting coming out and I grab four at a time counting every single dollar as I place them into my jacket pocket.

"Okay 20 dollars, let's do this." I turn around and look at the new claw machine that's unplugged. Han walks over and plugs it in. "Am I going to be the first to play it?"

Han laughs. "Yeah, I thought you would be an excellent test subject."

"Why thank you boss." I smile and insert the first 50 cents of many. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay let's see if you'll get it first try."

I see a cute ewok plush and line up from the front them round the corner and glance from the side. I double check the front and the side and hit the button. The claw latches around the ewoks body and brings him up.

I hold my breathe as the claw glides across the top and over the slot.

"Winner!" The machine calls out. I reach down and grab him from the slot.

"Not bad kid." Han says and walks away. "Girl really knows her stuff." I hear him speak to someone.

Finn comes up next to me looking in the machine. "Okay, I want black cat."

"That should be a doable grab, but first I need to name this ewok. Any suggestions?"

"Hmmm. Wub-Wub?" He jokes.

I laugh. "Just cause that's their main line in A New Hope?"

"Exactly why." He contuines.

I laugh. "No, let's name him Fuzzball." I pull out two more quarters.

I begin lining up the claw. "I think the cat's foot is stuck, so I'm going for the monster thing next to it." I check the side and drop the claw.

"Winner!" The machine repeats moments later.

"Okay, beginners luck." I hear someone say. I turn around.

It's him. The black hair guy from the funeral.

I freeze and so does he when he sees me.

"Ben." He holds out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I say and shake his hand. "You're turn."

I walk pass him to Han and hand him the monster. "Half my prizes right?" I whisper. He nods.

Finn comes over as Ben starts up the claw machine. "Why didn't you tell him your name? You guys look like you had a connection."

"I think he recognized me." I whisper.

"From where?" He gives me a questioning look. "High school?" He goes on.

"This morning." I confess.

"The funeral?"

I nod silently, he recognized me.