Guy's Night

Rey's POV
"Get me pizza, woman!" Finn shouts at me as I prepare to leave for work.

"Get it yourself!" I shout back.

I hear him groan loudly and the game he's playing pause.

"I'll walk you to work I guess."

I smile, "Oh how sweet of you." I say with heavy sarcasm.

"Yeah, whatever." He rolls his eyes. "Let's go." He grabs his wallet and keys.

I open the door for him and head down the staircase.

"So how was your date last night?"

"It wasn't a date." I state.

"How was the movie last night?"

"I fell asleep."

He eyes me. "I know, Ben carried you to bed."

"Of course he did."

"What?"

"Next time your staying."

"So there's going to be a next time?" Finn teased, as we walked down the sidewalk with my work coming into view.

I roll my eyes and he pulls out his phone and text someone.

I open the door for him and tell him I'll be right back to take his order.

I head in the back and place an apron on around my waist and clock in. I nod hello at Han, who is in his office and head out to see Johanna.

"Go ahead and take Finn's order then I need you to take over section B."

"Okay. Hello sir, what can I get for you today?" I smile at Finn.

"Okay weird question, by any chance do you know Ben's favorite pizza?"

"Meat lovers. Why?"

"Wow, didn't think you would actually know it... Okay then. Can I get a large to go please." I start writing it down. "Duh, you know it's to go."

I roll my eyes. "Okay. We'll have that right up."

I begin cleaning up my section and sitting the customers, as they come in, and grabbing their drinks for them.

Finn's pizza is ready and I bring it out to him. He tips me nicely and leaves.

Ben's POV
Hux and I head down to Finn's apartment. Finn opens the door and we are greeted with the smell of fresh pizza.

"Hey guys." He greets us and motions us in.

We walk in and there's pizza sitting on the counter.

Hux rudely walks over and immediately takes a slice.

"Dude." I say as he takes a huge bite.

"What?" He mumbles with a mouthful.

Finn laughs. "It's okay, help yourself."

We both grab slices and begin eating.

"Thanks for the pizza." I say after my first slice.

"No problem. Rey said meat lovers is your favorite."

"Indeed it is." I smile. "She say anything else about me?"

"Not really." Finn finishes his first slice. "She kind of hinted about you coming over again."

"Score!" Hux says and gives me a hard pat on the back.

Finn gives him a weird look and heads over to the fridge. "Anyone else want a glass?" He holds up a Hawaiian Punch container.

"Yes please." I tell him.

"So I hear your a professional video game reviewer." Hux speaks up.

"Yeah, we can play some games later, but I can't show you the ones I'm reviewing."

"That's fine." I say. "Got Battlefront?"

"Yeah I do."

-------------------------------------------------------

Finn's POV
We are playing Battlefront on 'heros vs. villains' mode on Hoth.

I'm playing as Nein Nub, Ben is Darth Vader, and Hux is Boba Fett.

"Look at me I can fly!" Hux shouts as he flys around.

I run beneath him dropping a proximity bomb and planting a auto turrent nearby.

He lands and his life begins draining. I begin shooting him along with my torrent and soon enough he's dead.

"What the? How did you kill me?"

"Because he has skills and knows what he's doing." Ben tells him and then my turrent starts shooting and a red saber flies at me.

"Shit!" I turn my player and run from Darth Vader.

Ben laughs and runs after me. I drop proximity bombs for him to run into and a turrent in a door way, so he can't pass easily. I look at his screen and see he turned around to take a short cut. I stop my player and so does he.

"Your move." He tells me. I drop a turrent at the door way and run back  through the opposite way placing more proximity bombs in each door way.

In the end, I got killed but some other player because I was too worried about Ben and forgot we were playing online.

A/N: Video won't attach at top, but here's a little video for this chapter lol.