Silent Nod

Rey's POV
I run through the automatic hospital doors dialing Gwen.

"Rey, slow down." Ben dashes in behind me.

"Gwen, pick up, pick up, pick up." I beg quietly into the phone as a security guard eyes me.

"Rey, are you here?"

"I'm here with Ben."

"Okay, I'm coming to get you what entrance?"

"What entrance are we at?" I ask the check-in desk lady.

"You're at the West Wing entrance."

"West Wing."

"Okay, you're literally underneath me. "

"Okay, what's going on?"

"I'm in the elevator."

"No, who's hurt?" I stare at the elevator doors.

"Rey, it's hard to explain and I rather tell you in person."

"It's Finn, isn't it?"

The elevator doors open and I see Gwen. She nods and begins crying.

I drop to the floor. I begin sobbing and I feel a hand begin to rub my back.

"They're with me." I hear Gwen tell the lady.

"What room number?"

"Ummm... I'm not sure. I came in the ambulance with Finn."

"Finn what?" She asks and I hear her typing as I curl up in Ben's arms.

"Finn Storm." I cough.

"Okay, you guys can go ahead. Room 2187."

I get off the floor and brush Ben's arms off of me. I reach the elevator and hit the button multiple times and it obeys opening up.

I rush inside and Gwen and Ben follow.

I push for the second floor from level L.

"What happened?" I ask Gwen still crying.

"We were walking Matt home and Finn fell down the stairs at his apartment place. He hit his head pretty hard."

"Did he loose a lot of blood?"

She nods and let's out a sob covering her face.

The tears stream faster down my face. The doors open and I rush out and look around panicked.

"Left." Gwen tells me.

I dash left and see Hux near the end of the hall. I run faster and reach him quickly. "Where is he?"

He goes to anwser, then I see the door next to a window. I go to look through the window, but it's covered. I grab the door handle, but it's locked.

I resort back to the window and find a small opening in the curtains covering it.

No Finn.

"Where is he?" I ask again.

"He's in surgery. He was loosing a lot of blood and his skull is cracked, mostly likely multiple broken bones.

I cover my face and cry harder than I ever have before.

Ben and Gwen reach us. "Rey." Ben starts. "I'm sorry."

I look up at him and see him crying.

"He's not going to make it." I whisper. "They never do."

A/N: (Video above is FinnRey, but I don't ship them... "obviously" -Finn)  Sorry for the short chapter, busy studying and doing homework, but I wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger, because I'm a terrible person lol.
So to find out Finn's faith this chapter has to get a least 10 likes and 10 comments, then I'll post the next chapter.
PS 2k views, wow, thank you everyone! I love you ❤