[Heartless] Eyeless Jack x Reader

ɦɛɑʀtʆɛรร. Eyɛʆɛรร ʝɑck x Rɛɑɗɛʀ

I dislike her-no...I loathe her.

She didn't deserve him. Especially with how poorly she treated him. How she was with almost every guy in the mansion. How he believed she was just a perfect angel.

And he still chased after her.

EJ was like a lost little puppy, always following her, rarely leaving her side. He would show her affection whether it was verbally or physically, but she still treated him like...like absolute garbage.

Eyeless Jack was currently in the kitchen sitting next to her. He lifted up her hand and gave it a gentle kiss. Such a loving gesture, isn't it? She simple gave him a disgusted look before continuing to stare at another male pasta.

I sighed deeply. EJ is too 'in love' with her, he doesn't even notice how I feel for him. EJ looked down after seeing that she once again rejected him. Oh how I want to scream at him 'she doesn't deserve you' and 'find someone better' but most importantly...

'I love you.'

My expression saddened as EJ walked away from her. Was he finally giving up? I followed him as he entered his room. The door was left open a crack, giving me the advantage to peek inside.

Eyeless Jack was 'staring' at himself in a mirror. "Am I not good enough?" He asked himself. "What do the others have that I don't?" He added. I gritted my teeth in anger. The little bitch made him think about himself like this. I went back to the kitchen to see her flirting with BEN.

How disgusting. Having one night stands with every man she sees, besides EJ. I don't understand how she could not like someone as perfect as him. I sprinted towards her and turned her around by her shoulder.

She recognized me and gave me a glare. "What do you want?" She asked with her annoying high pitched voice. I grabbed her by her shirt collar and brought her face close to mine. "Listen here, you better stop sleeping around with everyone only to break their heart. If you don't, I won't hesitate to kill you...and I'll make sure Slender doesn't find out."

She simply made a "tch" noise and pulled away from my grip. "Whatever. They should be thankful they get to be with someone as amazing as me." She smiled. This bitch is gonna drown with how overflowing her confidence is. I grabbed my (weapon choice) and was to point it at her until I saw EJ walk past us.

I couldn't kill her in front of him. He adores her, and he'll see me as the villain. I put my weapon back and just glared at her as she began flirting with BEN again. EJ watched her flirt with BEN which clearly broke him. And now he's beating himself up about this. What I hated most about all of this...

Is that I can't do anything.

At least not in front of EJ. I'll make my move as soon as he leaves. That bitch is getting what's coming to her. We'll see if she's all high and mighty after that.

• ~ Time Skip ~ •

EJ left for a killing spree in a seemingly gloomy mood. I wandered around the mansion in search for her. I found her sucking face with BEN in the hallways near his bedroom. I cleared my throat in order to catch their attention, but they seemed too caught up in the moment.

"Excuse me." I spoke loudly, making their heads snap toward me. "What?" She replied curtly. "May I speak with you for a moment?" I asked politely. "Ugh, can't you see that I'm busy?!" She countered. "I just need a moment. That's all I ask." I tried persuading her.

She clicked her tounge before giving in. I led her downstairs into the basement, which she didn't question. "Alright, what do you want? I don't wanna keep Benny- boo waiting!" She giggled.

*Urge to kill rises.

"I just needed to show you something..." I gripped my weapon, and held back my need to kill her, at least for right now. "Well hurry up and show me, I don't have all day-" and with that, I stabbed/shot/etc her heart. She fell to floor with a thud. Finally gone.

I left her body there, knowing everyone rarely goes down there and went to clean myself of blood. After a quick shower, I changed into different clothing a sat down by the table in the kitchen. I notice Jack come back from killing spree that, from the looks of it, was successful. He gave me a slight wave as he passed by. A smile fixed upon my face but soon faded once I heard him and BEN talking.

I decided to eavesdrop and listen to their conversation. "What do you mean you don't know where she is?!" EJ asked with sorrow in his voice. "She was with me, and then (Y/n) needed her for something, and I haven't seen her since." BEN replied. I heard footsteps coming my way, and on instinct, I ran back to my seat. "(Y/n), do you know where she is?" He asked with hope in his voice.
As much as it hurt me to do this. I had to lie.

"No. I think I saw her run off somewhere in the mansion, but I'm not sure where." I lied. He just looked down and nodded in response. He walked away, and being the curious person I am, I followed him. He checked a few rooms, before going to the exact place I didn't want him to go.

The basement.

As he walked down the stairs, I was mentally cursing myself for not hiding the body. I lightly walked down the stairs making sure not to make any creaks and saw EJ staring at her corpse. In a swift movement, he punched the wall, making me flinch. There was a hole where he had punched the wall. "Who would do this?!" EJ questioned, to no one in particular.

I decided I should comfort him and approached him. I acted surprised to see her corpse. EJ had his mask off and his expression looked so dull, so broken.

And it was my fault.

But I need to remind myself that I did this because I love him. I was saving him from that horrible relationship he could've ended up in. I pulled Jack into a hug in an attempt to comfort him, which worked.

He became less tense and hugged back. "Who did it..." He whispered. "W-What-"he interrupted me. "Who killed her?! Was it Jeff? Maybe it was LJ, or-" "It was me." I confessed. EJ looked dumbfounded. "You...you killed her?" He asked. I just nodded, the guilt was too much.

"Why?" To my surprise, he wasn't angry at me. In fact he was taking it well. I couldn't seem to gather up the words I've been wanting to say, but instead gathered up the courage to do something I'm probably gonna regret.

I grabbed him by his black jacket and brought his lips towards mine. He seemed shocked at first, but eventually gave in. We broke away for air, lightly panting. "Because I love you." I answered his question. "She didn't treat you right. She didn't pay any attention to you most of the time. But I do. I know you probably hate me now but-"

He brought his lips to mine again, snaking his arms around my waist. He pulled away with a chuckle. "I don't hate you. In fact, I love you. I love you because you helped me open my eyes, metaphorically of course, and see that she wasn't all I thought she was."

I smiled at his words. I wrapped my arms around him into a tight embrace. I finally have him.

He is finally mine.

A/N: I realized that I accidentally made the reader a bit Yandere, oOPS.