[Captivity] Jeff The Killer x Reader

Cѧpţıνıţʏ. Jєғғ Tһє Kıʟʟєя × RєѧԀєя.

Darkness. That's all I saw for the majority of the day. I don't even know how many days I've been here. How many days I've been stuck in an empty room, chained and lying on the floor. How many days that...thing has kept me here. He doesn't deserve to be called human.

A monster is more of a suitable title. He looks like one so no one can disagree with me. That pale white skin, the cut smile that taunts me, his menacing almost white eyes...it's all disgusting. I don't even remember my old life because of him.

In fact, I don't even have a life anymore! I can't call this living! My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the lights flicking on and the door opening. He's coming. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I glared at him as he walked in. He had a smile on his face that was real and not his cuts. This can't be good.

"I had a successful killing spree today. Are you happy for me?" He questioned, twirling a knife in his hand. "Rot in hell." I spat. His smile faltered for a moment before going back. "Now don't be like that. You might just ruin my good mood and I might just have to punish you." He warned. "I don't care. You don't deserve anything. Not your sick pleasure in killing, and not your sick pleasure in hurting people!" I screamed, my (H/c) hair going in my face a little.

He tutted, "Oh, (Y/n). You're so stubborn. Seeing as you won't follow my orders..." Soon he lightly dragged his knife across the side of my face, still enough to draw blood. "I'm gonna have to punish you~" he roughly cut the sides of my face, making a smile. Tears rolled down my face along with blood. Tears were the only thing that showed any sign of weakness...other than that, I had a blank expression. My dull (E/c) eyes were also emotionless.

"There. Now you look even more beautiful~" He chuckled darkly. Jeff then leaned in and whispered, "But I'm not done yet." He then unlocked the chains and took off my shirt, making me tense. I wouldn't be surprised if he would try. But instead he grabbed his knife and stabbed my stomach, carving something. After all the agonizing pain, that I didn't show, he stopped making me look at my stomach.

There, he had written his name. Jeff the Killer. I reached out to grab his throat, but the pain in my stomach caused me to fall on my back, hissing in pain. He laughs at me. "I guess you need more punishment..." He grabs my leg and stabs it, blood gushing and trickling down. He just mindlessly stabs my leg for about 10 minutes and stops.

"You've had enough today. Tomorrow you better not talk back. Respect your owner." I glance down at my bleeding leg and stomach and grimace. "I. Hate. You." I scowl angrily. Jeff's smile turns to a frown. "After...After everything, keeping you safe in here from the outside, feeding and hydrating you, and not killing you, you hate me?!"

He starts to laugh manically. "I get it! You don't want to be in here all day, do you?" He questioned, stepping closer to me. I slowly nodded, giving him a questioning look. "Then you can help me on killing sprees!" He gleefully announced. My eyes widen. I don't want to kill people!...but do I really have a choice? "O-Okay..."

He grins and helps me to my feet, despite the pain in my leg. "Wonderful. Now we're both happy.." Happy?! I am not fucking happy! I make a fake weak smile, not wanting him to think this new arrangement is bad. Well, it is, but at least it'll give me the opportunity to escape.

"Yeah...happy." Jeff pulls me into an embrace. At first shocking me, then disgust sets in. He pulls away and looks at my still bleeding leg. "I'll be right back." He informed. After he left, I noticed that he left his knife on the floor. Grabbing it, I hid it in my pocket somehow and waited for him to get back.

He arrived with a first aid kit and started treating my leg. "I don't want you to bleed out. As much fun as it is to hurt you, I don't want you dead." I froze at these words. I kinda feel bad for wanting to kill him. NO! He's the same monster who constantly left you here, don't sympathize with him! I shook away those thought and saw that my leg was all wrapped up in gauze.
His eyes wandered around, as if searching for something. "What are you looking for?" I asked, even though I knew it was his knife. "My knife." He said confirming my assumption. "I think I saw it over there." I pointed behind me. He turned around, and with one quick move, I ran up to him, and stabbed his back. He fell to the floor and looked up at me.

His face turned into a scowl. "You...you little bitch!" He tried attacking me, failing after slicing through his chest. He fell on his back this time, letting me the chance to straddle him and pin his arms down with one hand. "Finally, I have you weak and weaponless. Any last words, Woods?" I grit my teeth through speaking.

"See you in hell." He grin and closed his eyes. I glared at him and slit his throat, ending his life. Out of anger, and probably the loss of sanity, I constantly stab his chest, not doing any good except getting blood on me. I finally stop and get off of him, leaving the room for the first time in a long time. I figured I needed new clothes, seeing as mine were all bloody and worn out.

I settled with Jeff's clothing since that's all that there was at the time. Standing at the porch the house with his knife in hand, I walk away, thinking about how my new life will be.

A/N: Okay, this wasn't really a Jeff x Reader, more like 'Jeff tortures reader and reader kills Jeff' but I like it so...ヽ(°◇° )ノ