[Sing] Zalgo x Ghost!Reader

A/N: I'll be using Zalgo's human form for this :3 Also, idea from MissGamzeeMakara.

Sıňɢ. Zѧʟɢo × Gһosţ!RєѧԀєя.

The eerie tune that fit perfectly with the harsh wind blowing through the foggy forest.

It was me.

That sweet yet creepy girl voice you'd hear when you enter my grounds.

It was me.

I am just a girl. A ghost girl. How my life was before I died, I had no clue. I cannot remember. But I do recall how I died. I was singing.

My very own concert. I was a new artist that was barely growing in fame. I was performing, singing a cover of the song Isle Of Flightless Birds by Twenty One Pilots, a song that touched my now never beating heart. I had a fairly large crowd of people in my audience. I never saw it coming. The gun aimed at my forehead. Someone in the audience shot me. The last thing I heard were my fans' screams in terror, as my vision faded.

My clothing, my looks, even the wound from that day, stayed with me forever. Constant memories of that day flooded my thoughts. And now? I just stay in this forest, singing emotional songs. Every once in awhile when a human would come into these woods, I'd like to scare them off.

But... It gets... Lonely.

I can't talk to humans, even if I try. They can't hear a ghost. They can't hear me. Only the gifted can head me, but that's extremely rare to find. I am forever alone. I may sometimes get out of this forest though.

"I will fly with no hope, no fear~ And the ground, taunts my wings~ Plummet as I sing. Plummet as I... Sing." I lightly sing, tapping two twigs together to make a sort of beat. I sigh and toss the twigs, laying my head against the tree's bark.

Boring as usual. I quickly perk up. I swear I heard something. I stand up, my feet floating a few inches from the leaf covered ground. I hear the noise again. The sound of crunching leaves. I hover over to where the sound was coming from. Soon enough, I saw a man. I didn't bother hiding, I know he can't see me.

I stare at his features. Definitely not any normal being. His glowing red eyes with blood seeping from them, his chest fading black with mouths covering it, his large horns on his head, definitely not human. I walk towards him to get a better look of him. He looks so.... Handsome. I smiled at the thought. He walks towards me and did something I would have never expected.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, making our bodies touch. I... I can feel him. I gasp, "Y-You can see me?" He chuckles, Oh god, that was almost enchanting. "Why of course. Don't confuse me with those pathetic humans." He scowled, he had a deep, raspy, and slightly demonic voice. I froze, "Then what are you?" I looked into his crimson eyes.

"Can't exactly tell you that yet, sweetheart. I want to know more about you first." He released me from his grip as I floated a couple inches away from him. "Oh, uh well... My name is (Y/n). I am a ghost and I, uh, I like singing." I told him awkwardly. Guess that's what happens when you don't talk to anyone for 6 years. "N-Now, tell me about you." I ordered.

He chuckled once again, if I had a heartbeat, it'd be racing. "I want to know even more. That was simply an introduction~" He smirked, stepping closer to me. I clasped my translucent hands together and looked around. "I was a slightly famous singer and I... I got shot in the head at a concert. I don't remember anything else." My eyes met his. "My my, such an unfortunate pretty thing." He walked closer, our faces merely inches away.

He lifted my head up by placing his index and middle finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him. "What is it that you wish for my dear?" He cocked his head to the side. I stayed silent for awhile, pondering the answer for the question, but it was pretty obvious.

"A friend."

He grinned. "And, do you have any special abilities?" He then cocked his head to the other side. I gulped at this question. "I-I uh, I know a certain song... If a m-mortal hears it, they will be driven to suicide." I explained. He smiled, "Perfect." He removed his hand and bowed slightly. "My name is Lord Zalgo. I'm a demon, and you my darling, are coming with me." He holds my hand with his, and before I could speak, we teleported into a red and black room. "Welcome to my mansion. Here, I'm sure you'll make some friends with the others.

"Others?" He nodded. "Theyll be able to see you as well, so do not fret, my beautiful flower." I blushed at his words but being overjoyed, I ran up to him, hugging the life outta him. "Thank you, Zalgo." I muffled into his chest. He ran a hand through my hair, "But of course. You are living here after all." My eyes widened as I looked up at him. "R-Really?"

"Yes. You see, you have potential to become my next greatest proxy. Plus," He leaned forward towards me. "I couldn't let a cute thing like you go~" He pecked my lips before attempting to walk off.

Key word: Attempting.

I hovered in front of him, grabbed each side of his face, and brought him into a passion filled kiss.

.      .      .

2 years later, me and Zalgo were now together. He treated me like a princess.

He never judge for my permanent wound, he always protected me, he spoiled me, and he loved me more than anyone could love someone.

He kept his promise, and I soon made some friends around the mansion. I had a few great friends named Helen, Lazari, and Puppeteer.

I also didn't mind the killing after awhile. Especially when you get a reward back at home~

So, in the end, Zalgo made my life better. He gave me everything, and I love him for it.