[Jealous] Jane The Killer x Female!Reader

A/N: I'm guilty for having a woman crush on Jane ;3 btw this is sorta a Jeff x Reader but mostly Jane.

Jєѧʟous. Jѧňє Tһє Kıʟʟєя × Fєmѧʟє!RєѧԀєя

Jeff and I were on good terms. Friends actually. I never thought we'd be like this since not even a month ago I was more than willing to kill him in a heartbeat. But as of lately, he's been acting strange...mostly around me.

He'd make suggestive comments, be more touchy with me (hugs and stuff. What did you think? Perverts.), and would only leave my side to go on killing sprees. "What do you think BEN?" I asked after explaining the situation.

"Really (Y/n)? You can't be that clueless." BEN chuckled. I raised a brow, "What do you mean?" "Jeff obviously likes you." A faint blush crept to my cheeks. "W-What?!" I yelped. "C'mon (Y/n), I didn't mumble." He rolled his eyes and continued playing his video games.

"I-I heard you it's just...it surprised me...and to be honest...I don't see him that way....and I have feelings for someone else." BEN immediately paused his game and faced me. "Spill." He demanded. "It's Jane." I coward away and partially hid my face with my oversized (F/c) hoodie. "Ooh, some lesbian action, that's hot~" BEN smirked.

"Remind me to talk to Clockwork about this stuff next time." I shook my head with a sigh. "Anyways, how do you plan on confessing?" He asked. "I...I don't know. It never really crossed my mind." I shrugged unknowingly. "But it doesn't matter right now. I want to play a round of Mario Kart so hand me a controller!" I eagerly urged.

BEN snickered at my childish behavior as he handed me a controller. I grabbed a bean bag and sat beside him.

Jane's Perspective

I walked downstairs to grab a drink from the kitchen when I saw (Y/n) and BEN talking in the living room. Deciding to eavesdrop, I leaned against the wall that seperated the living room and kitchen. "Anyways, how do you plan on confessing?" BEN asked her. Confessing? She likes someone? Suddenly rage boiled up inside me. Great. Elf boy and Jeff like her and she likes someone as well. I gripped on the wooden wall and continued to listen. "It never really crossed my mind." She shrugged. She then quickly changed the subject, obviously uncomfortable. "But it doesn't matter right now. I want to play a round of Mario Kart so hand me a controller!" She playful ordered.

BEN and (Y/n) then just played video games. I know he likes her. I just know it! So much anger and rage built up inside me. ...even Jeff likes her! There's no way I'm letting him have her. "Eavesdropping isn't very nice Jane~" I swiftly turned around only to face that disgusting fucker. "Neither is murdering someone's family so I guess we're both in the wrong." I glared at him.

"I know about your little girl crush on (Y/n). But guess what? She's mine. So don't waste your time." Jeff smugly grinned. I grabbed my knife and tackled him, straddling him and pointing the knife to his neck. "You wish you fugly piece of shit!" I spat angrily. Jeff soon pushed me off and grabbed his own knife. We both ended up in a knife fight, in the middle of it, we both had each other's knife pointed at each other's necks. At that very moment, (Y/n) and BEN entered the kitchen.

"(Y/n) tell him/her you're mine!" Jeff and I shouted at the same time. (Y/n) looked very taken back by this. "Okay first, drop the weapons." She spoke barely above a whisper. Jeff and I both hesitantly lowered our knives making (Y/n) tense a little less. "And I guess I have to confess a few things..."

She looked at BEN and he gave her a nod. I knew something was up between them. "I...I'm sorry Jeff. But I just don't like you in that way." At first Jeff seemed shocked, then sad, then angry. The quick change of emotions Jeff had was hilarious to me. "You. Don't?!" He asked through gritted teeth. (Y/n) slowly nodded her head. "I'll...I'll be back." Jeff left and momentarily after, things breaking could be heard from upstairs. Well I guess it's my turn to be rejected.

"And Jane..." I looked her in her gorgeous (E/c) eyes and braced myself for the rejection. "I like you." And there it is-wait what? "Excuse me?" BEN groaned. "Goddammit do you people have hearing problems?! She didn't stutter! She said she likes you!!" (Y/n) lightly smacked BEN for his little outburst. "But... I thought you liked BEN....?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "Nononono! You got it wrong! We're just friends!" She assured.

"Wait...is that why you are always so rude to BEN? Because you were-" "Jealous? Yeah." I huffed. "Oh kiss already! I didn't force (Y/n) to confess and for you to NOT date!" (Secret Shipper BEN on the case ~(^◇^)/) I giggled and ran towards (Y/n) wrapping my arms around her and placing my lips on hers.

I soon saw a flash and looked to see BEN with a camera taking a photo of us. "Hot~" He drooled pervertedly. I glared at him as (Y/n) giggled cutely with faint blush on her face.

Definitely a good way to end this chapter.