[Cheat] BEN Drowned x Reader x Ticci Toby

A/N: Song had nothing to do with oneshot, it just kinda inspired me, I guess. Plus SWS is amazing.

Cһєѧţ. BEN DяoɰňєԀ × RєѧԀєя × Tıċċı Toɞʏ.

It was BEN and I's 4 year anniversary, and I was currently getting ready to meet him at the park. I slipped on a simple black dress that reaches my knees with a white collar. I lightly curled ( if your hair is already naturally curly, ignore that part) the ends of my (H/c) hair and put a minimum amount of makeup. I then put on a pair of black boots and gazed at myself in the mirror. Wow. I look great. Feeling satisfied with how I look, I exited my room.

"Hey (Y/n), w-what are you all gussied up for?" Toby asked. "It's mine and BEN's 4 year anniversary!" I exclaimed gleefully. "Oh... Well you better g-get going." Toby then left, seemingly gloomy all of a sudden. I shrugged it off and exited the mansion.

~• At The Park •~

I looked around frantically for BEN as I sat at a bench. Where the hell is he? I started worrying and felt myself shaking. Nononono! Please not here! I was having a panic attack. I felt tears brimming my eyes as I quickly wiped them away. He's probably looking for me. Yeah, that's all! I tried reassuring myself, but.I still felt as if I was lying to myself.

I calmed myself by taking a few deep breaths. I'll be fine. I just need to look for BEN. I stood from my seat and wandered around the park. Now where would BEN be? I looked over to a pond. Definitely not there. I looked over at the playground. Nope. After about half an hour of searching, I gave up.

I hung my head low. He abandoned me...on our anniversary. I let the tears from my eyes flow. "H-How could he?" I asked myself with a shaky voice. I walked back to the mansion. When I arrived, I was greeted by Jane with a worried expression. "You alright (Y/n)?" She asked. I shook my head. "BEN ditched me on our anniversary date." Jane pulled me into a hug. "That bastard. I'll hurt him for y-" "No it's fine Jane. I just need some time alone." I sighed and pulled away from the hug.

I walked upstairs and just when I was about to enter my room, in the corner of my eye, I saw BEN. In an act of anger I marched towards him, slowing down when I saw a girl with him. She was in small and tight clothing, she might as well be naked. He wouldn't..he couldn't! I stopped in front of them and saw the surprised expression on BEN's face. "(Y-Y/n)? Y-You're supposed to b-b-be at the pa-park." He glitches. He only glitches when he's nervous or mad. "Why? So you could be with this slut?!" I asked with rage leaking from my voice.

"I....I-" "You know what? We're done. Over! Through! D-Did 4 years mean nothing to you?" My voice grew shaky again. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I-I-I love y-you." I rolled my eyes. "More than this whore? I doubt it." I pointed at the girl, who just stayed silent while glaring at me. BEN nodded vigorously. I walked away without another word. I went into my room and slammed the door behind me. Jerk. First he ditched me, then I find him with some slut. On our anniversary! I felt more tears sting my eyes.

Knock knock knock!

I glared at the door and opened it. "I already told you BEN, we're thr-" My voice faded once I saw Toby. "I-I overheard you and BEN arguing. Don't worry about it, (Y/n), you d-deserve better than him anyways. Plus-" I suddenly pulled Toby into an embrace as he slowly hugs back. "T-There's something I've always wanted to do..." Toby swiftly removed his mouth guard and pulls me into a kiss. My face flushed a bright red. Toby...likes me? Butterflies suddenly erupted inside me as I kissed back.

We both pulled away as I gazed loving at Toby. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I've liked you for a very long time a-and when I found out what BEN did to you I-" I pulled Toby into another kiss since he was talking to much. I smiled into the kiss.

I lost someone...but I guess I also found someone new.

Yo, this was shit.