Chapter 2

I see that it's raining when I open my eyes the next morning. I guess I will be dressing warm today. I put on some solid skinny jeans with no holes and a gray hoodie. I put some earrings in and my white converse low tops. I brush my natural wavy hair and leave it.

I walk downstairs and see Bella in her island attire, jeans and a shirt. She has added a green jacket though. Her black converse could be replaced, but I l ow better than to suggest that.

"Hello my beautiful sister." I greet her.

"Hey Raven. Ready to go?" She asks.

"I guess." I shrug. I guess I must be.

Bella and I get in the rusty truck dads friend Billy has sold them. Bella starts it up. I jump at the loudness of the truck. Bella grimaces and she starts to drive slowly down the road.

"I'm sorry it doesn't go fast. Jacob, Billy's son, says it is real old." Bella says.

"It's okay. I'm in no hurry." I say, I believe Bella's the one I'm a hurry.

"Okay, we are about there." Bella says before we pull into a long driveway.

Bella soon pulls up to a big house. This is beautiful. They live here? I get out of the truck and slam the door, slamming the door is the only way to get it to stay shut.

"Bella!" I see a girl with a pixie haircut hug my sister. "Is this the sister you told me about?"

"Yes. Alice, this is Raven. Raven, this is Alice." Bella says.

Alice is wearing the same as me, but her hoodie is lime green. "I like your style. Your more stylish than Bella. Yes. You're my new friend. Come." Alice chirps then grabs my hand, she is wearing white gloves.

I see a group of people with pale skin all gathered in a decent sized living room. I smile shyly and I cower behind Bella.

"I'm Carlisle." A kind looking says as he steps forward. "This is my wife Esme. These are my adopted kids. Edward, Jasper, Rosalie, Alice, and Emmett."

'Emmett is huge!' I think to myself. "Hi guys I'm Raven."

Edward smiles. "You're Bella's twin."

"Yes. I am." I reply.

Alice grabs my hand and she drags me upstairs to we room. I see fashion dummies everywhere and Fashion for Dummies books.

"I love your room!" I exclaim.

"I thought you would." She smiles and pulls out a drawer full of stuff.

"This house is beautiful in general." I compliment.

"It really is. Esme designed it. She is an interior designer." Alice says with a light smile.

"Wow. I should pay her a compliment." I say.

"You should. Let's go." She grabs my hand again and drags me down the stairs.

What is it with Alice and dragging me? I see Esme. "Esme?" I question.

"Yes dear?" She asks, turning to face me.

"The house is beautiful." I smile at her.

"Thanks Raven. I appreciate it." Esme smiles.

"Raven. Let's go. Dad is about to be off work and he likes seeing food." Bella says coming into the kitchen.

"Okay. See you guys!" I call out as I follow Bella to the truck.

Bella and Edward were kissing when I got to the truck. "Knock it off. I'd like to cook dad dinner." I mumble annoyingly. I hope they aren't always like this.

Bella rolls her eyes and she says her goodbyes with Edward Cullen. She starts up the old truck and she starts down the road, for our journey home.

I storm inside because Bella was fussing on my rudeness towards her and Edwards relationship. I cannot help that I don't wanna see all this crap when my ex boyfriend cheated on me before I moved.

I cook cheeseburgers and fries. Dad walks in the door right as I set his plate on the table.

"Thanks Raven." Dad says before kisses my forehead and sitting in his spot at the table.

"You're welcome. I see what you mean. Bella and Edward are so clingy!l I groan. Bella went back to the Cullen's for the night. She is so obsessed.

"I know. I don't like the kid." Dad says before taking his first bite of the viewer I made him and me.

"I like them all but Edward." I say. "Alice is real nice. We both like fashion."

"That's good. Invite her over one day." Dad smiles.

"I will. Let me make it through my first weekend and my first week of school." I joke. "Plus, Bella is supposed to introduce me to her friends in La Push this weekend."

"True. Go shower and get ready to watch the ball game with me." Dad laughs.

"Okie dokie." I laugh back and I jog up the stairs.

I step in the shower once I am naked. I ten tee hot water on and I let it roll down my tense skin.

Once clean, I step out and I dry off. I put on some boy short boxers and a black crop top. I go downstairs. I join dad on the couch in front of the tv.

Bella comes through the door at about nine at night. I roll my eyes and kiss dad on his cheek, saying goodnight.

I go up to my room and I close my door. I open up email and I click on moms email address.

Hey mom. It's me again. I met Edward today. I am teaming with dad, I dislike Edward. Bella clings to him like a magnet. However, I became good friends with his sister, Alice. We both share an interest in fashion. I don't know if your getting these because you're not replying, or if you're busy, I love you. Night.

I click send and I exit off of the email icon. I climb into my bed after looking at the moon for a few hours. I curl up into a ball and I fall asleep.