Chapter 16

I lay on the bed in Carlisle's hospital bed in the fourth level. My wolf has completely died. Carlisle is watching me, until my human starts dying too.

Dad is here too. He isn't crying. He isn't frowning. He is sitting there, numb and emotionless. He is scared of my death.

"I promise, I will change her right as her heart stops." Carlisle says. "It is how I did Edward and Emmett."

Dad nods emotionless and just looks at me. He is still mad at Paul, I know.

My heart monitor starts to slow down fast. Dad stands and leaves, unable to watch. Carlisle stands closer to me. I feel a sharp pain before I die.

----

My eyes snap open and I see a salmon pink strapless dress and beige heels. I look in the mirror and gasp. My hair is black and my eye brows are thick. My eyes. They are red. I flatten then dress. I am walking perfectly.

I find my way to the second level, to the living room. My family is here. I am now Raven Cullen. Sam Uley and Jacob Black are here. I smile at Sam.

Alice gasps as she sees me. "You're hot!"

I raise my eyebrow. What is my voice like? "Thanks." I gasp at my voice. It is more grown up and feminine.

I smell a wet dog smell. God, I see what they meant before my wolf died and killed me. Edward laughs, obviously hearing my thoughts.

"She thinks you guys stink." Edward chuckles.

I gnarl my nose as does Rosalie and I laugh. My laugh is so graceful. I sit beside Esme in a lady like manner. I see Bella walk in. She gasps at my red eyes and my new look.

"Raven!!??" Se is so surprised.

"Surprise." I say with smile.

Bella keeps her distance from me, not knowing what I am capable of. I feel a nervous feeling. I think calm thoughts and Bella calms.

"Jasper." Edward calls.

"Yes." He dresses when he sees my new self.

"Raven shares the same power as you." Alice says.

Jasper smiles and he hugs me. "Now you don't smell like wet dog."

"I know." I giggle.

Sam and Jacob leave. Carlisle explains the treaty and the diet to me. Edward is taking me hunting once I change. I change into this :

I take off outside with Edward

I take off outside with Edward. My hair tied into a high ponytail.

"Ready for your first animal?" Edward asks.

"Sure am, Edwin." I joke and I take off.

I spot a black bear at a tree, alone. Her cubs are in a hole somewhere. I run at it, taking her right on.

Emmett stands with Edward as I stand to wipe the blood from my mouth.

"She's a little Emmett." Emmett says while running his hands together.

"Her first meal was a bear." Rosalie says.

"And it tasted amazing. The muscles were so tough." I mutter in satisfaction.

"Try a mountain lion. Their muscles are tender." Elite days jumping from a tree.

"I like tough meat." I smirk.

"Yes, totally a little Emmett." Alice mutters.

I smile and I walk wth them.

- skip to graduation party 1
"Get ready for the graduation party." Alice says.

I nod. I am in all of this when I am ready.

Rosalie does

Rosalie does. My hair and makeup. Alice did my hair and does my nails. We walk down the party.

Jared, Paul and Seth are here.

"Jared." I smile and hug him.

"You're a Cullen?" Jared asks.

"Yes sir." I smile.

"Nice nice. Kim is her somewhere." Jared says.

"I hope I run into her."

"Hi Raven." I hear Paul say. That's when I notice Rachel.

"What do you want? You killed me!" I shout.

Jared flinches. Rachel smirks and holds Paul. I roll my eyes.

I see Alex Valturi and he smells oh so sweet. I smile and I approach him.

"My love." We whisper at the same time.

Alec and I go inside and enjoy the party.

--- graduation ---

I am dressed in this

With a graduation gown over the dress

With a graduation gown over the dress. I am in the chairs. I am sitting along my siblings. We are called to cross the stage. Sam is cheering me on from the back row of parents. I smile and wave at him before grabbing my diploma and shaking the principals hand.

That is the end. I hope you liked it.