Chapter 7

Once up and dressed, I go downstairs to the Cullen's kitchen. Alice's face lights up when she sees me.

"Wow, you are stunning. Your stomach is so flat and tan!" Alice giggles and she touches my belly.

"Your hand is so pale and cold." I sigh.

"You'll learn more about that Sunday. I promise. Let's go to school." Alice says.

I join Alice and Jasper in Jasper's 2015 Dodge Jaguar. I love his car. I sit in the back and I watch as the trees zoom by. Jasper is a fast driver.

Finally at school, Alice let's me out. People are staring at me. It is probably where I am now hanging with the Cullen's. It may be where they are shocked to see Jasper allowing a girl this close to him other that Alice.

Ignoring the stares, Alice drags me inside and to our locker. She goes to her fashion class and I go to my Spanish class. I sit in the back today, away from Jessica. Since she banned me from her group.

After class, I see Jasper and Alice at my locker. "Hello guys." I greet happily.

"Hey. We will drive you home when school ends. Bella is going with Edward." Alice says.

"What about the eyes?" I ask, getting scared now.

"I'll stay the night." Alice says. "I'll watch for any red eyes."

"Really?" I squeak. "Awesome. My dad likes you."

"I know." Alice laughs. "Get to class." Alice says with a small giggle.

I roll my eyes and go to my next class, English.

--- 

Lunch is gross. Alice and Jasper aren't eating, I don't blame them. They didn't even bother getting a tray. The food today even smells bad.

"I hate school food." I mutter disgustingly.

"Right on. It's why we play with the food." Jasper replies to my snide comment.

"I understand." I say.

"And the other reason you will find out Sunday." Alice says.

"Right." I sigh. I wish Sunday would hurry and get here.

---

Dad is excited Alice says staying the night. Alice is sitting in the living room with my dad, complaining of a belly ache. She is t eating dinner. I'll find the truth out Sunday.

I make baked Cajun chicken and fried potatoes. Dad compliments my cooking, like always.

"Alice. Are you sure you aren't well?" Dad asks.

"Positive." Alice replies.

I smile and I wash the dirty dishes, with Alice's help. Dad has already left for police duties.

"You aren't really ill, are you?" I ask.

"No. You'll find out Sunday." Alice says truthfully.

I nod an. I lead her to my room after putting the dish towel on a rack the dry.

"You're room is beautiful! The colors!" Alice gasps.

"It's. Just purple and black." I shrug.

"It so matches you!" Alice says. "So stylish."

"I know. That's what dad said his reasoning for designing it ."

"He didn't. He hired Esme to do it." Alice scoffs.

"I knew he wasn't this talented." I laugh.

Bella soon comes in, with Edward behind her. When isn't he around when Bella is?

"Hi Alice? What are you doing here?" Bella asks.

"I'm watching for the red eyes for Raven." Alice shrugs simply an shuts me door, leaving then to their privacy.

I log into my computer and see I have an email from my mom. What a surprise!?

Hi baby. Sorry I've been talking to Bella more. I haven't seen or spoke with her once she left. I do love you. I've been pretty busy as well. Phil is traveling more. I barely find the Internet to email. Just remember, I love you Raven.

I smile at her message and I close the Internet icon. I see Alice siting on my room. I wrap a blanket around me after putting some pajamas on and I join her.

"I love sitting out here at night." I tell her.

"It is pretty in the night." Alice replies.

I gasp as the red eyes appear in the woods. Alice jumps up and she hisses. Tre red eyes hisses back. Vampires. !!!! The Cullen's are vampires! I stare wide eyed at the two. The red eyes disappear.

"I'm sorry you found out like that." Alice sighs.

I back away from her, scared.

"I won't hurt you, if that's what you're scared of. My family hints animals. That's why we have golden brown eyes." Alice explains to me.

I gulp down the lump in my throat and I move closer to Alice. I let her hug me.

"Go lay and relax. You need it. Saturday, you'll find out more strange things in La Push." Alice says to me.

I nod and I go to my bed. I drop my quilt to the floor and I climb in. I stare at the ceiling.

What is with all these strange things happening to me lately? I just now found out my good friend is a freaking vampire! A red eyes vampire has been watching me. Why me? Is it because I am human? I literally just now found he secret out, when Alice as sticking up for me.

I wonder what other strange things I'm gonna find out Saturday are gonna be. There is honestly no telling.

I move in with dad, and I am in a fantasy. Yet, it is all real life. Only certain people know the secret. Bella knows. Now I know. I hope it doesn't involve death for me. Would they protect me?

I say they would. I've become close with Alice and Jasper. They are great. Jasper is opening up to me more, despite my being a human.

Alice climbs in my bed and she rests against my headboard with a book in hand. I smile and I roll over, facing the opposite direction. I am so tired. I figured out some weird stuff tonight.

My eyes soon begin growing heavy.

"Get some sleep. They bad guys won't touch you." I hear Alice whisper before I grow to tired to hear any kind if noise.

I curl up in a ball and I drift off to sleep.