Chapter 11

I have school today, with it being Monday. I put on some clothes and I go to the bathroom. I curl my hair and I go downstairs. Paul is sleeping on the couch. He must have moved last night.

"Paul wake up. I leave soon." I whisper while shaking him.

He doesn't budge. Okay. You wanna play hard ball. I like this. I go to the kitchen and fill a serving bowl till of ice and water. I carefully carry it to the living room. Paul is still out cold. Not for long. I dump the water on him.

He jumps up, well alert. I am laughing so hard, I am rolling on the floor.

"Oh you've had it now." He says playfully.

I giggle and I run outside. Paul is right on my tail. He catches me and twirls me around.

"Bella's here. Go to school. Be good. Love you." I kiss his lips and I run to Ella's truck.

"Did you phase?" Bella asks, noticing my lack of shyness with clothes now.

"Yes. I phased last night." I reply.

"You look good, though." Bella says.

"I know." I gush.

At school, Alice takes my warm hand in get cold one and drags me to where he family is. Edward is gone. I shrug and I laugh with them.

"Carlisle said you phased last night." Alice whispers only for the immortal ears to hear.

"Yes. I did." I reply.

She smiles and we make our way into the school. Jessica's eyes widen when she sees me. I wave her off when she tries to apologize to me. She only likes me now because she sees I actually have a flat stomach and I'm not fat. Screw her.

I walk into Spanish class and I sit in the front, making sure Jessica cannot join me. I pay attention to the Spanish teacher as she rambles on in the Spanish language.

---

Lunch finally comes around the corner. I join Alice and Jasper at the Cullen table. Rosalie glares at me. I roll my eyes and I chat with Alice.

----

I get in Bella's truck when school ends.

"How was your first time sitting with the Cullen's?" Bella asks.

"How was it sitting with the humans?" I challenge.

She shuts her mouth too. She starts her truck up and she starts towards La Push. I see Paul sitting on the porch, waiting for me. I smile and I hop out of Bella's truck.

"PAUL!" I jump into his arms.

"Hey baby girl." He says into my neck and holds me close.

"Was you a good boy?" I ask, looking at him from underneath my eye lashes.

"Yes, Raven. I was good." He grumbles.

"Good boy." I kiss his nose and enter the house.

I hear Paul groan and he follows behind me. Bella drives off to go see if Edward is home.

"Dad I'm home!" I call.

"He was called to the Cullen's." Paul says and he sits me on his lap.

"Why?" I ask.

"Victoria is after Bella now. Since you're a she wolf." Paul says.

"Oh. I'll protect Bella." I say.

"I was hoping you'd say that." I hear dad say as he enters the house. "Seth and you will be with Bella and Edward on the mountain. Jacob will be in the tent with Edward and Bella."

"Sounds good. When?" I ask.

"Saturday." Dad replies and he goes to his room to greet Emily.

I go in the kitchen and I cook a lot. Chicken, ham burgers, steak, macaroni and cheese, green peas, mashed potatoes, kernel corn and cream styled corn mixed, and a large pot of baked beans.

"FOODS READY!" I holler our and I make my huge plate.

I sit at the table right as the kitchen fills with men, plus Emily and Leah. I am now between Paul and Jared. They are eating and joking around. Typical men, annoying.

"Dad, will I be in wolf form while with Seth on the mountain?" I ask.

"Yes you will." Dad replies.

I nod and I eat the food I cooked. I am a good cook, if I do day so myself. I drink a cold cherry Pepsi with my meal.

I go to the bathroom and I lock the door. I get into the shower and I wash my body off. I have vampire smell on me. They stink, but I manage because they are my friends. All of them but Rosalie.

I put on some pajama shorts and a black tank top. I go back to the kitchen and I do the dishes.

"Thanks for washing the vampire smell off." Quil jokes.

"No problem." I chuckle.

I finish the dishes and I go up to my room. Paul is sitting at the window. I smile. I wrap myself in a quilt and I step on the roof with Paul. We bundle under the quilt together and I cuddle against him.

"I'm glad I met you. I was so lonely." I whisper.

"I'm glad I met you too. I am ready to settle down." Paul says.

I sigh happily and I lay my head against his shoulder. We lay on our backs and stare up at the stars.

"I love laying on the roof at night. I did it at Charlie's every night." I mumble.

"That's nice. Wanna go swimming Sunday, after the battle?" Paul asks.

"Sure." I nod in reply and start getting tired. "I'm gonna lay down. I'm tired."

"Alright. In gonna go home and sleep." Paul says before kissing me passionately.

I smile when he pulls away. He walks out and I crawl into my bed. I smile at today's events. I stare at the ceiling and smile. I am glad I found out I was only adopted. I am glad I met Paul. I am glad Paul and I imprinted on each other.

I curl up into a fetal position, trying to get comfy. It works. I stare at the all and I easily drift off to sleep.